Will i loose my unlimited plan when i get a Bionic?

abraham3660

Reaction score
No, I just talked to verizon and they said you will only loose your unlimited plan if you are a brand new customer or if you upgrade from a phone that did not have a data plan. So, since you have a droid 1 you wont loose the unlmited.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, I just talked to verizon and they said you will only loose your unlimited plan if you are a brand new customer or if you upgrade from a phone that did not have a data plan. So, since you have a droid 1 you wont loose the unlmited.

How can you loose unlimited data if you are a new customer and didn't have it to begin with?

celtic11

Reaction score
How can you loose unlimited data if you are a new customer and didn't have it to begin with?

How can you loose anything? You could lose something... or loosen something.

I keed, I keed.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Reaction score
Not only do I work as a retailer for Verizon, but I just upgraded from 3g to my 4g Samsung Charge and I still have my unlimited data. And to answer the question that i'm sure is to follow this, yes i did it after the tiered data packages were introduced. So upgrading to 4g shouldn't impact your unlimited plan. It will only be taken off your account if you drop the package for longer than 30 days.

faganm24

Reaction score
Not only do I work as a retailer for Verizon, but I just upgraded from 3g to my 4g Samsung Charge and I still have my unlimited data. And to answer the question that i'm sure is to follow this, yes i did it after the tiered data packages were introduced. So upgrading to 4g shouldn't impact your unlimited plan. It will only be taken off your account if you drop the package for longer than 30 days.

Please expand on that...

Reaction score
what if ii use my moms upgrade to go from a droid 2 to a bionic. she is gonna take my d2 so i know she wont get unlimited (she doesn't want it anyway) but will i still get it. this is my only concern.