unlimited data

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
If you are an existing customer you still have access to the tiered data plans, not just the family share plans.

jkensing

Reaction score
I jumped on the bionic when the price went for free :) I knew I wanted to do something but didn't want to pay for a phone. Perfect timing for a great phone. I was just going to let my contract run out until November and rething the whole smartphone idea. I can't see for the price having a capped data plan.

xmguy

Reaction score
You all can take a tiered plan. Without going to Share everything. I was told by several vzw reps. As long as you come off unlimited data then you will be fine. Once I upgrade again I'll take a 5GB for $50. Better than $50 for 1GB. Then I can get subsidized pricing and a 2 yr contract.

Sent from my Motorola (Droid) Bionic... out in the boonies of TN while picking on a guitar!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
xmguy said:
You all can take a tiered plan. Without going to Share everything. I was told by several vzw reps. As long as you come off unlimited data then you will be fine. Once I upgrade again I'll take a 5GB for $50. Better than $50 for 1GB. Then I can get subsidized pricing and a 2 yr contract.

Sent from my Motorola (Droid) Bionic... out in the boonies of TN while picking on a guitar!

There is a tiered 5gb for $50? I know there was a tiered 2gb for $30.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
Getting everyone off of unlimited was the first step. When I looked at my avaialbe data options for the tiered instead of the shared data I was shocked. I might upgrade my wife's phone and let her get one of the tiered plans. I just wonder how long that will last since the shared plans are a lot more expensive. I plan on riding out my unlimited as long as possible.