Will i loose my unlimited plan when i get a Bionic?

bigkhan

Reaction score
Please expand on that...

If you were to go from a smart phone to a feature phone. You now dont have the unlimited data plan on the feature phone, you have 30 days to go back to a smart phone and still have your unlimited data plan available to you. I just went through that a little over a month ago with my daughters phone.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
How can you loose anything? You could lose something... or loosen something.

I keed, I keed.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Touche... that is what I get for looking at the OP when writing my reply to make sure I used the same wording.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Come on! Why give this member crap cuz he started a thread on something already discussed. The whole BIONIC forum is flooded with multiple threads on one same discussion.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

I think that is the main reason I did it. Well that, plus I was a little grumpy yesterday. Apologies to alucard9114 for me being an ass.

tcayton49

Reaction score
Come on! Why give this member crap cuz he started a thread on something already discussed. The whole BIONIC forum is flooded with multiple threads on one same discussion.

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

Because it's all we have left :( where's my phooooonnnnneeeee!!!???!?!?!?

JasumX

Reaction score
How can you loose anything? You could lose something... or loosen something.

I keed, I keed.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

You could loose an arrow...

I am not sure if it is possible to do anything of the sort with something like a data plan though. Usually firing an object from a bow requires that there be a physical object.

dlo-htown

Reaction score
I am not sure if it is possible to do anything of the sort with something like a data plan though. Usually firing an object from a bow requires that there be a physical object.

It would have to be metaphoric arrow, I'm sure. :)

faganm24

Reaction score
you'll loose it if you have the data taken off your plan for more than 30 days. As in if you break your smart phone and activate a feature phone on your line for longer than 30 days.

I was under the impression if you took it off at all, then you lost it. That is interesting, although I'd never test it out. I would be freaking out the whole time that the customer service rep wouldn't change it back.

bigkhan

Reaction score
I was under the impression if you took it off at all, then you lost it. That is interesting, although I'd never test it out. I would be freaking out the whole time that the customer service rep wouldn't change it back.

it is currently how it works. I just did it. But they change things so often who knows when they will not honor it

Reaction score
what if i use my moms upgrade to go from a droid 2 to a bionic. she is gonna take my d2 so i know she wont get unlimited (she doesn't want it anyway) but will i still get it. this is my only concern.

sorry to post this again but i never got an answer