Will i loose my unlimited plan when i get a Bionic?

Reaction score
I was under the impression if you took it off at all, then you lost it. That is interesting, although I'd never test it out. I would be freaking out the whole time that the customer service rep wouldn't change it back.

yea i wouldn't want to test it either, but i do know that that was an issue for a some people that came into my store. They broke their phones and hooked up a feature phone till they got their replacement and they were complaining that their unlimited was gone. After a few complaints Verizon said that they made it a 30 day thing. But like someone else mentioned Verizon does change things all the time so it is hard to tell how long they'll do that..
however, there is a large customer basis that would be pissed if they lost their grandfathered unlimited and possibly switch if they got jerked around about it, so maybe Verizon will take that into consideration..

bigkhan

Reaction score
sorry to post this again but i never got an answer

It will be grandfathered on the line it is currently on. If you activate a smart phone on a new line, or an existing line that currently does not have a smart phone with the $30 unlimited plan on it. you will have to add a tiered plan. So which ever one of you will be using the line which currently has unlimited will still have it, the other will not. by using her upgrade you are not on her line. The upgrade is transfered from her line to yours. The only way you will be able to use her upgrade and her grandfathered data plan will be to take over her phone number and give her yours.