Who though they would get the Bionic?

huskur

Reaction score
I will be getting the Bionic and still will have "unlimited data". You will see. I was told upgrading will not affect your data plan for current customers. The new rates only effect NEW customers. Just like what AT&T did. Their old customers still get unlimited data for as long as they are a customer. Not so for their new customers though. VZW will likely do the same.

If not....guess what....pay full price for it and don't use the subsidy that changes your current plan

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I will be getting the Bionic and still will have "unlimited data". You will see. I was told upgrading will not affect your data plan for current customers. The new rates only effect NEW customers. Just like what AT&T did. Their old customers still get unlimited data for as long as they are a customer. Not so for their new customers though. VZW will likely do the same.

If not....guess what....pay full price for it and don't use the subsidy that changes your current plan

That would be Great if it is true!!!!

T_Virus

Reaction score

That would be Great if it is true!!!!

Let's hope so.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
This is a good thing!!! Like Huskur said it might not really affect us Already on a Verizon Data Plan...:icon_ banana:

fw7G4.jpg

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
It says data plans can not be backdated prior to 7/7/11. What does that mean?

kptphalkon

Reaction score
well my girlfriend upgraded from a bb to the evo shift bought off craiglist (saved 100 bucks) and her plan didnt change except sprint added the $10 4G charge as an addition. She still gets her upgrade next year (effectively saved 400 bucks and a year to upgrade :D). I know sprint is not verizon, but i do really hope that if I were to upgrade to a 4g phone the same thing would apply and I could still get unl. 4G for the 'old' price.

Card

Reaction score
I really can't see leaving Verizon.

3G Coverage
Verizon: Yet to find any dead zones within 2 hours of my house in any direction short of straight out into the ocean.
Other networks: Great in the city, but hit or miss once you get into rural areas. Verizon is the only one that lets me keep a strong signal to my parents' house which is a bit over an hour's drive away.

4G Coverage
Verizon: Very good coverage in the city from others I have talked to with the T-Bolt.
Other networks: Yet to meet anyone that has a reliable 4G connection with anyone but Verizon in the city.