Wi-Fi-Only Motorola XOOM To Cost $539 At Sam’s Club?

xier

Reaction score
Yes they are the same as the six hundred dollar contract ones.

Will the wifi only have GPS is another question.

I wonder when the wifi only models will be released? Doesn't the $800 non-contract Xooms have wifi?

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App

Dissonance

Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something here, but if a nonmember upcharge is 10% ($54 for this version of the Xoom) and a membership is $40... See where I'm going with this? :)

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something here, but if a nonmember upcharge is 10% ($54 for this version of the Xoom) and a membership is $40... See where I'm going with this? :)

Yes, you are much better off just getting a membership. You save $12 and then you can use it for the next 12 months in case there are other deals that you want there. Besides, you can go there on the weekends and try all the free food samples for the next year. :)

TheOldFart

Reaction score

Yes, you are much better off just getting a membership. You save $12 and then you can use it for the next 12 months in case there are other deals that you want there. Besides, you can go there on the weekends and try all the free food samples for the next year. :)

Oops, I meant save $14. why can't we edit in this forum?

TheOldFart

Reaction score

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Any word yet on when this will be available?

Valvoline

Reaction score
HA! no apple products at my closest Sams' club! Yay, thanks Walton fam!

kmcgill88

Reaction score
i'm definiteny interested in a tablet but i've been going back and forth since the ipad 2 was announced. I LOVE my droid and Android OS, buutt the iPad is pretty attractive as well.

I'd be interested in hearing peoples thoughts on the biggest Pro's and Con's of the iPad 2 and Moto Xoom. I don't care about cell service to the device ( i don't need another monthly bill).

Why should I buy one vs the other?

EgooEspada

Reaction score
i'm definiteny interested in a tablet but i've been going back and forth since the ipad 2 was announced. I LOVE my droid and Android OS, buutt the iPad is pretty attractive as well.

I'd be interested in hearing peoples thoughts on the biggest Pro's and Con's of the iPad 2 and Moto Xoom. I don't care about cell service to the device ( i don't need another monthly bill).

Seriously, the Motorola Xoom is amazing and lots of great features in Honeycomb. But if I had to choose, I'd go with the iPad 2. Not a fan of iOS, but the iPad has a great selection of apps. Or if you're willing to wait, just hold on to my money for a being streamlined honeycomb tablet and OS with a larger selection of tablet optimized apps.

Sent from my Droid

dAi

Reaction score

Seriously, the Motorola Xoom is amazing and lots of great features in Honeycomb. But if I had to choose, I'd go with the iPad 2. Not a fan of iOS, but the iPad has a great selection of apps. Or if you're willing to wait, just hold on to my money for a being streamlined honeycomb tablet and OS with a larger selection of tablet optimized apps.

Sent from my Droid

YOURE WRONG! YOURE GOING TO REGRET BUYING AN APPLE PRODUCT LIKE THE IPAD. MY ROOMMATE HAD AN IPAD AND WANTED ME TO ADD MOVIES TO HIS IPAD AND ALL MY MOVIES ARE AVI FILES AND I WASNT ABLE TO TRANSFER THE FILES TO IPAD BC APPLE RESTRICTS IT. THEN, I HAD TO CONVERT EACH AVI MOVIE TO A FORMAT IPAD WOULD READ AND NOW THEY HAVE AN APP THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY SO YOU CAN WATCH ANY FORMAT OF THE MOVIE. WHY APPLE DOES THIS? WHY DOES IT MAKE THINGS HARDER KNOWING AT THE END ITS GOING TO BE DONE ANYWAY. THEY RESTRICT EVERYTHING.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
i'm definiteny interested in a tablet but i've been going back and forth since the ipad 2 was announced. I love my droid and android os, buutt the ipad is pretty attractive as well.

I'd be interested in hearing peoples thoughts on the biggest pro's and con's of the ipad 2 and moto xoom. I don't care about cell service to the device ( i don't need another monthly bill).

Why should i buy one vs the other?

seriously, the motorola xoom is amazing and lots of great features in honeycomb. But if i had to choose, i'd go with the ipad 2. Not a fan of ios, but the ipad has a great selection of apps. Or if you're willing to wait, just hold on to my money for a being streamlined honeycomb tablet and os with a larger selection of tablet optimized apps.

Sent from my droid

youre wrong!...

no your caps-lock is wrong

i can read

Reaction score
Xoom will run flash in a few weeks and that's the big selling point for me

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App