Who's pre-ordering the Pixel 2 or Pixel 2XL?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Thanks! Those cases are nice!

Yeah 2nd batch I guess. When's your order going to be coming?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I got ship date Oct 17

Edit : didn’t realize case ships way later just cancelled and order different one ...lol

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sent my boss a message to check prices through the company account now that the Pre-order is live on VZW. It will be a black Pixel 2. Size wins out even though I'm not overly fond of the chin.

Sent from my ZenPad using Tapatalk

Beer

Reaction score
I pre-ordered from Verizon. It's scheduled to be in on 10/25. I heard you could get a free Home Mini if you pre-ordered. Any clues on how to go about this?

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I pre-ordered from Verizon. It's scheduled to be in on 10/25. I heard you could get a free Home Mini if you pre-ordered. Any clues on how to go about this?

You should in the near future receive a coupon code for the Free purchase of the Google Home Mini.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I ended up cancelling my order and reordering. Everything was the same but hesitantly decided I wasn't giving Google enough of my hard earned and thought how I could fix that. I added the Pixel protect.

I was so on the fence about that one.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I ended up cancelling my order and reordering. Everything was the same but hesitantly decided I wasn't giving Google enough of my hard earned and thought how I could fix that. I added the Pixel protect.

I was so on the fence about that one.

It doesn't hurt having that extra protection

Sent using Tapatalk

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it next week yet??

LivelyDisastrousCanine-max-1mb.gif

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I plan on ordering my glass screen protector and case Friday.

Waiting for more brand names for glass screen protectors to come available on Amazon.

I remember my first tempered screen protector. It was for the Galaxy Nexus and it had small holes and would lift over time as a result of the curved glass screen on the Galaxy Nexus. The Galaxy Nexus was one of my favorite Nexus experiences despite the poor LTE radios.

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Ordered the 128gb Black 2XL on the 4th and looks like it's scheduled for Nov 14th or 15th delivery. Going to find a clear TPU case and I'm sure Spigen will have a glass screen protector.