Who hates YOUR droid?

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
lol i like this thread...well my friend hates my DROID cuz he thinks his outdated iphone is better...my other friend hates my DROID cuz he thinks his cheap HTC touch pro 2 (big ass phone) is better

Winfield

Reaction score
Noone hates my Droid yet - iPhone friends don't understand it and my husband picks on me because I'm playing with it all day, but I wish that I knew someone else who had one. I love talking about it!

Mtig

Reaction score
My wife makes fun of me for being on here all the time. She says I'm a wannabe tech geek. Which is true I love all of the new latest and greatest tech stuff that comes out and take forever to learn how to use it.

My friend hated my phone said it was junk the Iphone is sooo much better. His company is with verizon and just asked him which phone he wanted, wait for it.......... Droid does he didn't want to tell me now its all he uses.

GeckoDroid

Reaction score
My wife makes fun of me for being on here all the time. She says I'm a wannabe tech geek. Which is true I love all of the new latest and greatest tech stuff that comes out and take forever to learn how to use it.

Thats how it should be...... your a Man. :beer2: :lifting:

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My wife hates my Droid so much that she has launched a formal complaint....... that I must now touch her as much as I do my Droid!!!!..... :icon_eek: lmao...... I now have no energy at all!!!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Steve Jobs

Ha...He called me too, and left a message, it was in a robotic voice but I knew it was him, it said "I hate you DROOOIIIIDS" then something about being an automated message from apple and copyright something.

Whatever, he hates us!!!!

Fault

Reaction score
My wife hates my Droid so much that she has launched a formal complaint....... that I must now touch her as much as I do my Droid!!!!..... :icon_eek: lmao...... I now have no energy at all!!!
I have a lot of obsessions like goofing with phones, ipod, computer, etc. Cant think that any would be higher though than goofing with my girl,lol

GeckoDroid

Reaction score

:rofl3: !!!!!!!! Better get some power bars and some 5 hr energy drinks LMAO