I have an upgrade question PLEASE HELP?

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
My lady is thinking of upgrading her phone which I think is a good idea. The issue is that she isn't interested in spending a lot of money on one which I completely understand. She has the Atrix 4G, the phone I was envious of for a long while because Verizon at the time didn't have an equal, and it really is a little great phone. I was trying to tell her about the SG SIII, which is the phone I'm considering or the Razr HD, and she really likes it but like I said she doesn't want to spend that much for the upgrade. So we went on the the AT&T website and she saw the SG SII for $10 on a new plan or upgrade. I love the SG SII but I don't think its that huge of a difference of what she already has. I can think of the pluses which are, bigger screen, better camera, better processor and better performance. Sounds good but the Atrix isn't bad in those categories except maybe camera. Droid-Life I need your help on this one. I know this isn't a Droid issue but I am Droid owner, so if you could help a brother out with this one, I'd appreciate it.

Beka27

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the Atrix or the GS2, but I can't see saddling myself with year old technology for the next two years. I'm a techie tho, so your lady may not have an issue with it. If she were to splurge and get herself the brand new GS3, she may end up being happy with it for 3+ years...

OP
bacK_N_87

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
Beka27 said:
I'm not familiar with the Atrix or the GS2, but I can't see saddling myself with year old technology for the next two years. I'm a techie tho, so your lady may not have an issue with it. If she were to splurge and get herself the brand new GS3, she may end up being happy with it for 3+ years...

Yeah that's how I feel too. I'm going to try and convince her otherwise.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Moto should hurry up and drop the HD... I'm impatiently waiting for it :) lol

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Beka27

Reaction score
If she keeps it in good condition, she might even be happy with it for 4 years, in which time she has more than gotten her money's worth.