Which phone?

Challenger73

Reaction score
If you were driving down to the Verizon store right now, what new phone would you get? I am due for an upgrade. I have an LG Envy 3? Had it ffoorreevveerr. I need a smart phone, or wait I just want a smart phone. Give me your thoughts.

Reaction score
I have played with several and I love my Droid X. Of course there is the X2 but it is basically the same phone with a faster processor. Physically the only difference between the two is the X2 does not have an external camera button. Have heard mixed reviews on the charge and thunderbolt. But in my opinion, you can't go wrong with the X. Of course, the Droid 3 is coming soon and is supposed to be much better with similar specs to the X with the added benefit of a slide out keyboard.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
IF I were in your shoes I'd actually wait for the Droid 3 which is supposed to drop in a couple weeks.

However, the best advice I can give you is to go to the store and demo the phones. You can hear all our opinions and read up or watch as many reviews as you want, but you still don't know what the phone feels like. You won't be able to get a full experience as it's not yours, but it's better than reading a couple opinions on it.

Any further questions after your demo session, we'll be glad to help :)