Where to buy Droid X?

huskur

Reaction score
I am ready to upgrade from a droid 1 to a Droid X. Where is the best/cheapest place to order it? VZW just wants top dollar for their stuff. Screw that!! I want the best deal i can get!!!

So to you new droid X owners......where did you get yours?

Thanks in advance

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am ready to upgrade from a droid 1 to a Droid X. Where is the best/cheapest place to order it? VZW just wants top dollar for their stuff. Screw that!! I want the best deal i can get!!!

Thanks in advance

Huskur it depends on your situation. Are you at renewal time? If so I'd recommend Amazon.com. But if you're just looking for the best price for now then eBay would be your best and safest bet. Even then take caution, look at the guys reputation, etc.

Do not buy from Craig's List. I see more people with that issue then any other merchant. No protection and a lot of bad ESN.

travisn000

Reaction score
Dell had a great deal not too long back, as mentioned before, amazon is also good, but also take a look at best buy... they often have good promo specials and change them weekly.

Ag3nt X

Reaction score

Thanks in advance

Neweeegg.com its FREE.... with contract renewal!

OP
huskur

huskur

Reaction score
$99 from Dell Mobile. Wanted "free" if i could get it but not at the expense of "way" out of market cell phone retailers. At least with Dell I have some pull when it comes to recitifying issues.

Reaction score
I got mine at my local Verizon store. $299 - $100(new in 2 credit) - $100 mail in refund(debit card) = $99 final cost. And I didn't have to wait for it to arrive, left with it in my hands and also grabbed the Otterbox Defender for $36 to protect it.

Steve

AZ8

Reaction score
I got mine at my local Verizon store. $299 - $100(new in 2 credit) - $100 mail in refund(debit card) = $99 final cost. And I didn't have to wait for it to arrive, left with it in my hands and also grabbed the Otterbox Defender for $36 to protect it.

Steve

I did the same exact thing!! :)