cheapest place to buy X ?

plumcrazy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
as usual im stuck paying for my next phone (drooid x) anyone know the cheapest place to buy one ? or know of any rebates ?

I see some people going to best buy or verizon, anywhere else ?

any help is appreciated

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
as usual im stuck paying for my next phone (drooid x) anyone know the cheapest place to buy one ? or know of any rebates ?

I see some people going to best buy or verizon, anywhere else ?

any help is appreciated

Right now just Best Buy and Verizon. Nobody else has them.

Why are you stuck paying for the phone? I mean if you're eligible for upgrade by end of this year they will give you a discount. If you are one of those people who just has to have the latest, well, wait and see what pops up on ebay.

Oh, also you may want to check out Amazon. I don't know if they have them or not but there's great deals for Droids there.

OP
plumcrazy

plumcrazy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
this time around im stuck wanting it. not a fan of ebay for this kind of stuff so BB or vzw it is...thanx !

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
this time around im stuck wanting it. not a fan of ebay for this kind of stuff so BB or vzw it is...thanx !

If you mean full price by paying for it....$569 from what I have heard....They are going for between $700 and $1000 on ebay.

didiwags

Reaction score
If you have an upgrade you wont be able to get it cheaper then 199.00 or perhaps 149.99 if you have a NE2. That is including rebates. If you mean full price then Best Buy or Verizon or any other retailer will be full price no rebates!! Ebay will be even more!

-MikeR-

Reaction score
If you type in wirefly in the bing search you can get $50 off. But it might take up to 60 days to get it back, still, thats better than nothing.

erikfig

Reaction score
Dont be so crazy about it. Wait one month an verizon will lower the price, new phones are always really expensive during he first days out. Be patience people... I got two droid 1 for free at vz store, you just need to be patience.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Kandiru

Reaction score
Oh no, not another ebay console pre-release scalper thread:)

I once had a car called Isuzu Impulse Turbo. People said it matched my personality.

VegaLA

Reaction score
I checked WireFly yesterday and they are offering it flat at $179.99, no postage fee, which is the cheapets i've seen it avaialble so if anyone knows of a cheaper offer post it here!