Where are you guys getting the Docks?

Thurston

Reaction score
I went to my local Best Buy and Verizon store and called another Verizon store. None of them have any of the car or multimedia docks in stock. The verizon guy even went so far to tell me that they just arrived at the main warehouse and aren't available in stores yet.

Where can I buy or order these?

sir

Reaction score
can someone post a link to it? i've been searching the site and i can't find the dock anywhere on it.

Rolngthun

Reaction score
When does it tell you it is out of stock? I almost bought another one looking for the out of stock declaration. Over night free shipping is a good deal also.

nite 0wl

Reaction score
Right now only Verizon (stores and web site) seem to have the docks at all. Best Buy seems to expect them to start becoming available around early December.
Most of the Verizon stores seem to be out of them (only one store in my area seemed to have any in stock by the second day).

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
When I bought my DROID, I was able to purchase one of 3 home cradles and of 3 car cradles they had in stock. The Bonus of being the first in the door at my local VZW Store. :icon_ banana:

azosmith

Reaction score
i went to my local vzw store...they were out of stock...so they charged my credit card and overnight shipped them to my house for free. works for me

mitchb2

Reaction score
Glad I saw this thread. I was going to go on a local quest today.
But considering the online Verizon store has free overnight shipping, that seems like the way to go.

Anyone know of any current promotional codes?

mitchb2

Reaction score
Wow, my wife gets a corporate discount. The cradle came up as $22, the promo code brought it down to $19. $20 total, taxes and all, and free overnight shipping. Can't beat it! Especially after buying the new Droid, the kids' phones, and upgrading our plan. :)