Where are you guys getting the Docks?

mitchb2

Reaction score
Under the Phones & Accessories tab, choose accessories. Then on the right there's a dropdown that you can choose "chargers and batteries" from.

The Droid cradle shows up on the first page.

But it's now "Out of Stock," so maybe I got the last one. :)

sir

Reaction score
when i follow those steps it doesn't show me the dock. luckily someone linked me directly to it and that was the only way I could get there. Ordered it and it's being overnighted :)

mitchb2

Reaction score
Oops, sorry. I was logged in to "My Verizon," which gives different options.

Glad you got it ordered.

I really like the night clock app. I always have to sit up and squint over to my wife's clock. :)

And yeah, I know I can buy a desktop clock for $5 at WalMart. But this is much cooler.

Donsell

Reaction score
Glad I saw this thread. I was going to go on a local quest today.
But considering the online Verizon store has free overnight shipping, that seems like the way to go.

Anyone know of any current promotional codes?

ACC20 got me 20% off last night when I ordered.

mooreman

Reaction score
I bought the "Body Glove" snap-on cover/case for my Droid the day I bought it, can anybody who has the docks tell me if the phone will still fit in the dock/s with the cover attached ? Thanks all!

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would assume the Dock is made to fit the form factor of just the phone, I would assume it wouldn't fit with a case on it

mooreman

Reaction score
I would assume the Dock is made to fit the form factor of just the phone, I would assume it wouldn't fit with a case on it

I'm operating on that assumption too, the case is a tight fit and not easily removed, I have been a little hesitant to keep removing it, more so if I had to every time I wanted to dock it.

nite 0wl

Reaction score
I bought the "Body Glove" snap-on cover/case for my Droid the day I bought it, can anybody who has the docks tell me if the phone will still fit in the dock/s with the cover attached ? Thanks all!

The dock is fitted specifically to the phone and only the phone. Unless your case is about the thickness of a couple sheets of paper I doubt it will fit and it might still interfere with the USB port's operation.

gazpachoking

Reaction score
I ordered the car and multimedia dock from Verizon's website on Saturday. Unfortunately they emailed me today to say the multimedia dock is out of stock and they don't know when they will be getting them in. I have been calling retailers every day and checking websites since I got the phone on launch day, and have not found the multimedia dock anywhere. I was excited about the overnight shipping from verizon wireless, but it looks like I won't be getting the home dock for a while.

benhebert

Reaction score
Question how do you get that sort of display to come up on the droid? Do you need the multi-media dock?

DaHarder

Reaction score
I gave up on (bulky) cases altogether as they prevented me from using my docks.

I've already painted my DROID (using a very durable Imron mixture) in lieu of using a case, and plan to 'engineer' a quick-release belt clip in the very near future that would allow me to easily detach the clip, leaving the attach point completely flush with the backplate.

Happy DROIDing​