Where are you guys getting the Docks?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Got 2 of them at my VWZ store, they were out of stock. Free 2day UPS to my home.

tpoynor

Reaction score
Question though.. This morning when i first used it.. the screen would stay lit all the time.. I removed some PowerManager demo app that i had before and never used and now the screeen shuts down after a minute (or whatever the default is set to in the display>screen timout) Shouldn't it stay lit up all the time when in the dock?

Has this happened when it is plugged into a wall (power) socket? That usually keeps the screen from turning off. When it's running off USB or battery power the screen usually turns off after the power setting's timeout.

Settings>Application settings>Development>Check Stay Awake

JMac84

Reaction score
Verizon online store has them again. Uses the acc20 code to get the discount. Got mine yesterday. Free overnight shipping, hooray!

JMac84

Reaction score
Just looked after you posted. They are there!

Code:
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=accessoryDetails&archetypeId=11732

hope the link thingy works :)

Sleeve

Reaction score
Local store (disclaimer: I know all too well that's not worth much) said they're out of stock at the warehouse and 100,000 are on order due to arrive this week. I guess a lot of us want to throw away our alarm clocks. Even then, figuring 1 in every 10 owners might want the dock, ...a million sold? Or is there a thread I haven't found yet with more accurate guesses?

Memo76

Reaction score
Lucky...I guess!

Called almost every Verizon Store in Kansas City! Called it quits and made my way to get some dinner, before I went home, they had just opened a Verizon Store (Accessory Zone) by my house. And when I walked in, asked about the Docks and what would you know....they had Two!!

Rikybob

Reaction score
Grrrr....

Called Verizon and no docks/car docks in the Metro Orlando area. Went to web site and found the car dock was back but no alarm clock dock.

Dang.

Rikybob