What's the best way to get more home pages?

justicw

Reaction score
I LOVE my droid VERY MUCH (probably too much because I'm running out of room) and I want more room to put shoort cuts. The spacing is TOO MUCH!!! three aps across and 4 down I meen come on tight'n em up a bit hehe.

Anywho whats the best way to get more space? which app is best?

jrocketdroid

Reaction score
I've tried GDE, dxTop, and Panda Home. There's also Home++ and aHome (I think.) Search the market for home.

Of the three I've tried, I'm sticking with Panda Home for now. The newest version gives you up to 11 home pages. So far, I have a need for five. Try it. If you do, I suggest removing all widgets and shortcuts from the stock home page, as it seems that they remain active if you don't.

Good luck on your search

jbr13

Reaction score
I like Open Home, you can get Icon pack for it so looks just like you original home app, and you have your choice of 3,5 or 7 home pages. You and name the seven home pages, and it give you a battery meter at the bottom of your main home page.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I must not use my Droid as much as you guys, beacuse i'm still "ok" with the 3 original screens :icon_eek:

boatman2220

Reaction score
LOL, I leave the middle screen empty, so the red-eyed Terminator is looking at you. The other screens have information on them. To me it's easy and fast to pop up the apps page to get anything I want. I forget at the moment, but you can get the last 6 apps used to pop up on the home screen.

KarenElissa

Reaction score
I'm using panda home and really like it. I wasn't sure if it would be something I would stick withso I went withpanda since it is free, but I think I'm sticking with it. Actually one thing I have found even more usefull than the extra home screens is the pop out side bars. It wasn't something I was looking for, but I use them all the time. That way I can leave my middle screen blank and see the pretty picture and still have quick access to my most used apps.

NvrEnough

Reaction score
I use GDE but I still don't use more then three screens and I'm messing with this thing all day.

stainedskin1982

Reaction score
My favorite is definitely home++. 7 screens if you need em, smooth and customizable, although I hear really good things about GDE. Try em both and see what works best for you.

backlash

Reaction score
Currently using Home++, mainly because it's free. Like others have said, this updated version now supports 7 screens. I was happy with 3, but I just bumped it up to 4.

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
Ditto on Home++ I like the fact you can get rid of the taskbar at the top / have xtra screens / quick launch buttons at the bottom / etc.

- Mega

windstrings

Reaction score
GDE for me.. frequent updates and runs very smooth.. has 7 pages, stretch, cube... very cool to show off the power and beauty of your droid.