Best way to send a pic to your droid for a wallpaper? size?

Tecmobo34

Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for your time. I apologize in advance for the question. I did use the search feature, however, I didn't seem to find what I was looking for.

I basically want to use a picture that I have saved on my PC as my phones wallpaper.
I tried doing this by going through verizon pix place, uploading the picture, and then sending it to my phone. It got to my phone but the main problem is the quality. The pic came out blurry and too big for a wallpaper. I assumed I had to just re-size it smaller, but even after making it very small, the picture came out too big for the wallpaper.

Not to mention, when you are given the option of "cropping" it, I noticed it seems to not give you much room to work with. Is there a better way of doing this then the way I tried?

thanks again!

eliassami5

Reaction score
hook your phone up to your computer via the USB cable> mount the DROID> go into my computer> removable device> dcim> camera> and drag your pic from your computer into that folder.
Un-mount your DROID from the computer and go to your gallery and find that picture> click it> set as> wallpaper> and when the yellow square comes up to crop the picture you need to click an edge of the square and enlarge it so its as big as you can get it to be. Done.

OP
T

Tecmobo34

Reaction score
hook your phone up to your computer via the USB cable> mount the DROID> go into my computer> removable device> dcim> camera> and drag your pic from your computer into that folder.
Un-mount your DROID from the computer and go to your gallery and find that picture> click it> set as> wallpaper> and when the yellow square comes up to crop the picture you need to click an edge of the square and enlarge it so its as big as you can get it to be. Done.

THANK YOU!!! It worked perfectly!!!

thanks again for the great tip!

:smile:

OP
T

Tecmobo34

Reaction score
What is the size you should make a image for a Droid wallpaper

wondering the same thing. I tried it on my wallpaper and it looks blurry, and the crop feature wouldn't allow me to put the entire image in. However, I used the exact same image as my lock screen- and it looks GREAT!!!

wish I knew what size I needed to re-size my image so it would fit on my wallpaper. Thanks again for the tip..trying to edit/mess with the image now on my PC so I can get the proper size for the wallpaper

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
960x854 is what the wallpapers should be.