Sizing wallpaper

artc4746

Reaction score
I just got a Droid X and it has the 2.2 OS. I downloaded the Wallpaper Set and Save app but I have no idea on how to use it. I have tried to resize the wallpaper I put on the phone but it always make it too big and blurry. If anyone could tell me where I can get help on how to use it I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

dcook12

Reaction score
I just got a Droid X and it has the 2.2 OS. I downloaded the Wallpaper Set and Save app but I have no idea on how to use it. I have tried to resize the wallpaper I put on the phone but it always make it too big and blurry. If anyone could tell me where I can get help on how to use it I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

I had that problem and just resized it on my PC with my fav photo editing software to make it smaller...then used dropbox (an app that eliminates the need to hook the phone to the PC...but can of course do it that way also...but I'm sure there are easier ways...so this is a keep in your back pocket answer and hopefully someone knows an easier way.

harrellj

Reaction score
Another suggestion for getting something to the phone without needing to attach the phone is Awesome Drop.

dcook12

Reaction score
Another suggestion for getting something to the phone without needing to attach the phone is Awesome Drop.

Thanks!! I have to try that app....found dropbox after someone here suggested it and like it for the most part...takes a little getting used to...so I have to go and look at Awesome drop. Thanks for the suggestion!!!

Oh man...just downloaded awesome drop and it is sweet!!!! a new toy for me!!!

Last edited:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the Wallpaper Set and Save app but the stock wallpaper selection process provides you with a resizable crop box. If you were using the stock crop box I'd say that it sounds like you just need to resize the crop box (by dragging one edge of the box).