Memory - No more room on this Home Screen

amerifax

Reaction score
No more room on this Home Screen.
I do have allo availoable spaces filed on all three screens. I also have 4 folders with about 8 more prgr's. I have the default memory installed.

The phone is rather limited if that all the prg's on can have on screen.

What is this all about? And can I resolve this issue?

Bob

ShowTime

Reaction score
What are you trying to add? There are only so many spots on each homescreen for icons/Widgets/folders... you might have to delete some stuff to make room for whatever you're trying to add, or download a home replacement for more homescreens.

OP
A

amerifax

Reaction score
I'm using folders which allow for more programs.

I was also thinking that all my prg's are also in the original middle lower screen. So It is like having 2 of all programs.

I was told there is a way to delete the original program after you more it to one of the upper screens.

I don't know if that is a good or bad thing to do.

Bob

vearix

Reaction score
By original middle lower screen do you mean the application drawer? All your programs will stay there, you can just move them to one of the home screens for quicker access.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
By original middle lower screen do you mean the application drawer? All your programs will stay there, you can just move them to one of the home screens for quicker access.

And the Icon on any screen is just a shortcut to the program shown in the app drawer.

th9203

Reaction score
Try "Apps Organizer"

This free app is available from the market and lets you split the apps into your choice of folders each with their own title. This gives you a place for "games", "email apps", "Productivity", etc. It is a handy little organizer and I have had no problems with it on 2.1. :icon_ banana:

and no, I am not affiliated with the Dev of this app.

Anonymouse

Reaction score
Do you really NEED all of your apps on the homescreens? I don't even fill up one home screen, and I use the left for widgets.

LdaSense420

Reaction score
Do you really NEED all of your apps on the homescreens? I don't even fill up one home screen, and I use the left for widgets.

yea why not organize ur apps and whatever to diff screens...or use sumthing like pandahme do get more screens...pandahome lags a lil on mine so i like helix launcher 2...i think u can have up to 7 screens on both and helix has a coo double tap function that brings all ur screens up so u can get to them without scrollling...

nandond

Reaction score
No More Room on this Home Screen

I have deleted all widgets/shortcuts, but 4 and the analog cock, yet it tells me there is "No more room on this Home Screen" when I try to add my calendar. Any ideas?

MaxBobcat

Reaction score
I have deleted all widgets/shortcuts, but 4 and the analog cock, yet it tells me there is "No more room on this Home Screen" when I try to add my calendar. Any ideas?

Because the calender requires more space than you have available.

Move it to a completely empty screen on the right or left and try to add more icons to see if it requires 3X4 or 4X4 or what.

Slider46

Reaction score

Thats a rather large widget. You need probably half a home screen open.

pyro6128

Reaction score
your calendar is too big to fit in the space you have available. The analog clock takes up a 2x4 space (two rows with 4 icons in each row). Then if you have another row filled with 4 icons that means you only have 1 more row of free space on the screen where 4 icons could go. The smallest a calendar will take up to my knowledge is a 2x2 space, which means you would need to probably clear up a some vertical space as well. Think of your home screens as 4x4 grids

OP
A

amerifax

Reaction score
>Vearix< By drawer you mean >

Three screen's on top and one drawer in mid bottom. I do not like the mid bottom. When I move a prg to one of the upper 3 screens I still list the prg on the bottom mid screen. Don't like this.

Bob

OP
A

amerifax

Reaction score
>>th9203< I have done this with the folders. My problem is that I get the memory full problem. My problem is really the memory issue. I would think that the droid would have a greater capicity for prg's. There for I must be doing something wrong.

Bob