"No more room on this home screen"???

Gebo

Reaction score
I'm trying to add a few more widgets on my home screen. When I try it said, "No more room on this home screen". I then proceeded to remove an app from the home screen to make room. I tried again to add the same android widget. "No more room on this home screen" I decided to take off 2 more widgets and try to add another widget and get the same response. What am I missing?

It would seem to me that by removing 3 widgets I should be able to add 1 in their place???

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i had this problem too. it was beautiful widgets (a 4x2 widget) actually taking up 4x3. i had a row of apps on the bottom 4x1 but i deleted one and tried to add another and it wouldnt let me.

try to resize any of tehm to see if they are taking up more room than they appear

xMercury

Reaction score
If you're using LauncherPro and have resized widgets, they could be spread out over multiple spaces, even if the size of the widget doesn't actually change when resizing. Also, the widget you are adding might be odd-shaped (something like 2 high, 3 wide) rather than what a normal widget would be (1 high, 2 wide?) and thus interferes with the positioning of your current widgets.

I'd just remove everything completely from that screen, add the widget that you're having problems with, and then put your other widgets back on. If you still have trouble, then there's a bigger problem here...

OP
G

Gebo

Reaction score
xMercury,

You are 100% correct. I was trying to add Power Manager and didn't realize it took up a whole row!!! I just had to make an entire row clean and it installed perfectly! Thanks!

juarbed

Reaction score
Install Helix Launcher for free. You get up to seven screens