What system build are you using??? Kind of curious to see how many are on 5.9.901

dpw2atox

Reaction score
901 here and it is amazing. I get much stronger 4g signals, much better battery life (yesterday with light use I went for 1 day, 22 hours, 14 min and had 13% of my battery left w/ the extended battery). Overall it is a great update (minus the bloat added).

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I am 1 of the 2 on .886. But I have had little to no data issues. Is Verizon still pushing 893? My Bionic is not broke, so I am not sure that I want it "fixed"

OP
nateohio

nateohio

Reaction score
Well, we surpassed the 100 vote mark, but where are all my 901 guys at? We were running even with 893 until about 20 votes ago.

striker85

Reaction score
On 901 here after much deliberation. I strongly urge everyone to use it. My data drops have gone to almost zero, battery life is better and the phone just seems generally snappier. I really didn't expect much going in nut was very pleasantly surprised

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

mattyj724

Reaction score
Is there a one click root for. 901? Not into doing roms anymore. I would like to keep everything stock and just root

ktranger

Reaction score
I have been using 901 for about a week now, the build seems to have improved the connection issues.

Rodimus4180

Reaction score
On 901 ( for the second time ) w/root this time around. So far its been good this update has been all around great, never really had data problems except when switching from wi-fi at home to 3g on occasion ( which actually got worse with the 893 update ) no problems with that now. I can't really comment on the 4g since it's not here yet though. But my phone seems faster with everything after installing 901. I am quite pleased with the results on my phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Last edited:
OP
nateohio

nateohio

Reaction score
Is there a one click root for. 901? Not into doing roms anymore. I would like to keep everything stock and just root

Just make absolutely sure that you are 4ever rooted and flash the update in stock recovery. You'll have no problems upgrading or keeping root.

kamisan

Reaction score
been on 901 since p3 had it on his site. been down to 5.5.893 a few times and back to 901 w root just to find bugs and solutions to them. downgrade is easy once you know how. 901 w modded kin3tx masturmynds theme some blur and launcher pro running great. no reboots only fc on odd apps I mess with. anyone getting stuck as long as pc sees phone recovery is not to painful.