2 1/2 weeks after Bionic Build 5.9.901 ------- How's it working for you????

droidxd00d

Reaction score
That sounds good Im in 4g so it says I have data all the time but it lies I dont because it takes forever to do things likr even sending emails seems to.just hang there for a bit before it kicks in.

Hmm I'm gonna try and reinstall the update later and see I that fixes any issues.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wooddale

Reaction score
Hmm I'm gonna try and reinstall the update later and see I that fixes any issues.

Are you rooted you can try a rom I was on Eclipse it wasnt much.better if at all. I only came back to stock because I was gonna do 901 then that crap came up.for 902.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

When you reinstall the update; does that mean you'll have to go back to stock (ie 5.5.893)?

droidxd00d

Reaction score
When you reinstall the update; does that mean you'll have to go back to stock (ie 5.5.893)?

I don't think so I think u can reinstall over the current one in stock recovery. I was rooted on 5.5.893 but I lost it after the update. And I tried the Google search uninstall and I will see how that goes.

broxstodavis

Reaction score
Since I upgraded to .901 my phone constantly drops 4G AND wifi! Anybody else have this happen and what can I do to fix this?! Please help

I feel ya. Same thing here, even 893 doesn't work well for me, constant trying to connect to 4G and such. I switched back to 886 because it the one that has worked the best for me.

Reaction score
Installed .901 the day it was released and it has been rock solid. Data connections are great, no BSOD, and the phone is very snappy. Now, bring on ICS!

coopdroid

Reaction score
My rooted Bionic on .901 has better battery life than it ever has rooted or not. Very fast, 4G all the time in coverage areas, strong cell phone signal. This is great from my perspective.

ebourlet

Reaction score
Works good except for two annoying things. The keyboard at times does not type any characters. Intermittent reboot
Phone just reboots about once avery two days.

wooddale

Reaction score
Works good except for two annoying things. The keyboard at times does not type any characters. Intermittent reboot
Phone just reboots about once avery two days.

My keyboard does that on 893 and the reboot is a Verizon thing tower not playing nice with radio