What happen to all the GNex Users?

jadine4498

Reaction score
I still have it but ready for an upgrade. Having major issues.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Still love my Galaxy Nexus just as much as I did on day 1. I've got to have my pure Android, and the new 4.3.1 ROMs have really given new life to my Galaxy Nexus. My next phone, however, will be the Nexus 5 on AT&T. Looking forward to the announcement whenever it may come.

Djanvk

Reaction score
I still use mine and really all like it to but on the lookout for my next phone. Lately my GNex had been randomly restarting.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Upgraded to the Note 3 and will still use the Nexus when necessary. This N3 is Awesome, but I can foresee situations where it's just too big and will appreciate the smaller Nexus.

steveil

Reaction score
Still using mine with no problems. Looking for something new but nothing is exiting me at the moment.

ThisGuy

Reaction score
I still have my nexus for 4.4 kit kat fun to hold me over until it hits my shiny new SS rooted Note 3.. The note 3 with SS and root >>>> galaxy nexus any day.

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
I used the now removed Cyanogenmod Quick Installer to root my Gnex and put Jelly Bean 4.3 on her. Completely successful but it didn't really give the phone a better polish. Too much hardware issues to make up for with software. I can't have another Nexus on Verizon so I got the next best thing. I had an upgrade coming, so on Friday the 15th this month, I got onto Motomaker and designed a 32GB Moto X for myself. Black on black with metallic red highlights. Tuesday the 19th, it showed up on my front step at 9:30am. It basically has the same size screen as my Gnex but in a smaller form factor. The speaker is Motorola LOUD just like my OG Droid. The screen is beautiful! It is slick, snappy and buttery smooth! Battery life is tons better. And the reception! The radios are so much better. I don't live in a metropolitan area, but my 4G signal is strong and depending on where I am in the house, faster than my 15MB DSL line.

If you want a great phone that gives you a Nexus-like experience, the Moto X is the way to go. I couldn't be happier.

comk4ver

Reaction score
I finally pulled the trigger on the G2 on Cyber Monday it should be arriving today. I still love my nexus but the battery swapping is killing me. I'll still use it whenever I manage to kill the battery on the LG.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

eseloco918

Reaction score
And the reception! The radios are so much better. I don't live in a metropolitan area, but my 4G signal is strong and depending on where I am in the house, faster than my 15MB DSL line.

If you want a great phone that gives you a Nexus-like experience, the Moto X is the way to go. I couldn't be happier.

Thank you for that. I have regretted how awful the samsung radios are since this phone came out. I have been jealous of my ladys razr because she can send and receive calls from my house. I live on the outskirts of a small town that just barely got 4g. 3g is still all I get at my house though. I figured I needed to go motorola but didn't want to downgrade from my nexus experience. I also don't want to give up verizon because they have the best coverage everywhere I go.

eseloco918

Reaction score
Moto maker won't let me print "Bad Mother ****er" on there, now not sure I want to buy one.

comk4ver

Reaction score
Wait it won't let you with the asterisks or the complete word?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

eseloco918

Reaction score
The actual word. Apparently this site has the same cursing guidelines as motorola.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Eh..pretty close to it :)

MAXXED OUT!!!!!

eseloco918

Reaction score
So, I got my new Moto X today...Turns out I do have 4G service at my house. Never buying samsung again, even if moto doesn't think I'm a bad mother****er