Thoughts on Nexus 4? (no word of an LTE model yet)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Somebody is gonna push the envelope and go pass 5".Ill go out on a limb and say the SG4 will surpass 5".
I understand that nowadays we pretty much carry PCs in our pockets, don't make us bring a monitor too!:D

At the rate that phones are growing in size they might as well have made my Nexus 7 a phone...

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Isn't it funny how it used to be race to make the smallest phone? Now it's who can push it to the largest?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Tas

Reaction score
syndicate0017 said:
Isn't it funny how it used to be race to make the smallest phone? Now it's who can push it to the largest?

+1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Reaction score

yeah but they went over board on the note/note II. that thing is like holding a tablet to the side of your head :eek:

Attachments

• samsung_phablet.jpg
    samsung_phablet.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 2,109

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

They gotta appeal to the US market. Everything else in this country got bigger, so why not the phones next

Reaction score
I like the wireless charging. That's about it. Although Google did not release details of the actual charger (still looking for all those GNex docks anyone? ) Thing is in the part of VA I live in NO one has service but Verizon so I couldn't get it anyway.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Waiting for everybody else to get their N4.I'll get mine when everything calms down.Going by T-Mobile store to see if they'll let me play with one early.

meaker

Reaction score
Would consider one if it had Lte and bigger storage. I need something to replace my gn.
So far my choices haver been slim.

I want a great cell camera, good battery, strong radios, HD quality screen but don't want much bigger then a 4.5screen.

OP
WookieClaws

WookieClaws

Reaction score
meaker said:
Would consider one if it had Lte and bigger storage. I need something to replace my gn.
So far my choices haver been slim.

I want a great cell camera, good battery, strong radios, HD quality screen but don't want much bigger then a 4.5screen.

I've considered the Razor Maxx HD, but I really want a stock Android phone. I guess I could root and Rom it....

In guess I will just wait until something comes along