[Rumor] New Pics Show Up for the LG Nexus 4; Specs Confirmed with 8GB or 16GB Model

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
tweet4-png.jpeg

Nearly anytime we see the word "confirmed" in a blogpost, we automatically want to lump it into the "rumor" category. Still, we would be remised in our duties if we didn't at least share it with you. In this instance it's actually pretty cool news as well. Apparently, the above pic is supposedly of the rumored LG Nexus 4. Furthermore, the official specs of this device have supposedly been "confirmed." Up until now most of the rumors have suggested that the LG Nexus 4 will come with only 8GB of storage, which had many of us scratching our heads. This new "rumint" suggests that news was not completely accurate. Supposedly, the LG Nexus 4 will come in two varieties; one will be an 8GB and the other will be a 16GB. That might perk your interest. Here are the rest of these "confirmed" specs:
  • 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 processor
  • 4.7 inch 768 x 1280 screen
  • 2GB of RAM
  • 8GB and 16GB model
  • Rear 8MP camera
  • Front 1.3MP camera
  • Android 4.1 is installed
  • 2100mAh battery
  • 9.1mm thick
That battery still leaves something to be desired, but it is entirely possible that this new Snapdragon S4 Pro could be optimized to make that battery seem larger than it really is. Only a launch, some time, and some benchmarks will answer that for us. Stay tuned!

Source: PhoneArena

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Is it fixed at 8gb or 16gb with no expansion slot? If so...that kind of stinks. I love my N7 but 16 gigs is SOOOOO small for today's apps. I just deal with keeping excess stuff on a flash drive via OTG cable.

npro1464

Reaction score
Yeah, if the 8 GB model is the $400 model, I might as well get my S3 or Maxx HD now. Not nearly enough space.