Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE Revealed to be 9.47mm Thick on Updated Google Landing Page,

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE Revealed to be 9.47mm Thick on Updated Google Landing Page, Verizon In-Store Poster

Soon after Google unveiled the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, it was reported that the LTE version on Verizon would carry a bit more girth than the 8.9mm HSPA+ version of the device. The exact figure remained a mystery…until now, that is. Google has updated their US Galaxy Nexus site with the phone’s specs and an interactive 360 degree view of the device. With LTE packed inside, the GNex measure in at 9.47mm. That is less than a millimeter of additional thickness, hardly adding to the phone’s overall footprint. The LTE version of the phone also gets a slightly bigger battery at 1850mAh compared to the GSM versions 1750mAh battery. The additional size brings the weight up to 150 grams.

The thickness is again confirmed on material arriving in some Verizon stores, namely a poster detailing the upcoming Android 4.0 handset. The arrival of such materials further suggests that recent rumors of a launch sometime next week (before Black Friday) might just pan out.

[via Phandroid , AndroidForums & Google

Last edited:

nbucko

Reaction score
Some Verizon big wig is watching these forums and smiling as we squirm.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
New review vid:

[video=youtube;Is_-VttZrgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is_-VttZrgQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]#!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
8mp camera? Oops. Sorry, this guy lost his credibility within the first couple seconds of his review.

Maybe the vzw version have a different camera ;).

At this point I do not need to see any more reviews. Reviews to me right now are just teasers and I dont need to see anymore. Just tell us when we can go into vzw/bb/costco/insert store and get it.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why is everyone so excited about a Samsung phone, their phones are horrid, only thing this phone has going for it is ICS, good luck having this phone last two years, what was Google thinking launching their brand spanking new ICS OS on a Samsung.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums