Verizon Galaxy Nexus available for just $154.99 from LetsTalk

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Wow, what a deal!

Verizon Wireless finally announced launch details for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus on Wednesday, revealing that the world’s first 4G LTE-enabled Android 4.0 handset will cost $299.99 on contract beginning on Thursday, December 15th. We reviewed the Galaxy Nexus last month and while the Ice Cream Sandwich-powered smartphone was very impressive, $300 is a lot of money for a device that will likely lose much of its allure in less than a month when the Consumer Electronics Show kicks off on January 10th. At half price however, the Galaxy Nexus is almost irresistible. Starting at 12:01 a.m. on Thursday morning, mobile retailer LetsTalk is offering the new Nexus flagship phone for just $154.99 with a new two-year contract. The phone will retail for $229.99 and a special $75 coupon available on LetsTalk’s Facebook page — simply visit facebook.com/letstalk and click the “Verizon Deals” link in the sidebar to see the coupon — brings the price down to $154.99 with a new contract. Existing subscribers looking to upgrade will pay a $20 premium, bringing the total to $174.99. A link to LetsTalk’s Galaxy Nexus page follows below, and it will go live at 12:01 a.m. Pacific on Thursday.
Read
http://www.bgr.com/2011/12/14/verizon-galaxy-nexus-available-for-just-154-99-letstalk
Source: http://www.bgr.com/2011/12/14/verizon-galaxy-nexus-available-for-just-154-99-letstalk/

Last edited:

A-Bomb

Reaction score
Alright I've never used a site like wirefly or realtalk to upgrade my phone how would I do this and keep my unlimited Data Plan? I've looked on the site and I can't figure it out.

Also is this site reliable?

OP
BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Alright I've never used a site like wirefly or realtalk to upgrade my phone how would I do this and keep my unlimited Data Plan? I've looked on the site and I can't figure it out.

Also is this site reliable?

Well if it's like any other site they should have a "keep unlimited data" bubble you select when picking a plan or a "keep same plan" bubble. I can't see it not being reliable, you're not going to get robbed or anything but you won't be getting a G-Nex on launch day.

A-Bomb

Reaction score
Well if it's like any other site they should have a "keep unlimited data" bubble you select when picking a plan or a "keep same plan" bubble. I can't see it not being reliable, you're not going to get robbed or anything but you won't be getting a G-Nex on launch day.

Not getting it on launch and saving 150$ is fine with me To be honest, will have to keep looking for that bubble couldn't find it a few moments ago

OP
BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Not getting it on launch and saving 150$ is fine with me To be honest, will have to keep looking for that bubble couldn't find it a few moments ago

You could try calling your order in.

[h=1]Sales Department Hours[/h] all times Central

• Monday-Friday 8 am to 11 pm
  • Saturday 10 am to 6 pm
  • Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
Order By Phone 1-866-TALK-460 (1-866-825-5460)

Big Ry

Reaction score
let us know what the deal is. im so interested in saving $$$. I barely have enough money for christmas presents let alone presents + GN!

A-Bomb

Reaction score
You could try calling your order in.

Sales Department Hours

all times Central
  • Monday-Friday 8 am to 11 pm
  • Saturday 10 am to 6 pm
  • Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
Order By Phone 1-866-TALK-460 (1-866-825-5460)

Would they let me use the 75$ off coupon over the phone?

OP
BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
let us know what the deal is. im so interested in saving $$$. I barely have enough money for christmas presents let alone presents + GN!

The deal is a G-Nex for $154.99 w/ a 2 year contract. :p

A-Bomb

Reaction score
Oh nvm just found were it lets you choose to keep current plan. Hopefully they don't take to long to ship!

PrISM

Reaction score
I just read about this elsewhere and if you can actually get a Nexus at that price it's an absolute steal. I was kinda unhappy with the $300 price tag, so this makes pulling the trigger too easy!

A-Bomb

Reaction score
One last question will my insurance for my phone be transferred over?

A2EN

Reaction score
This price really does seem too good to be true.

Papasmurf

Reaction score
I'm just so weary about getting a phone from one of these places and losing my unlimited data. Someojebtold me once that the grandfathered in thing only works at Verizon stores. I would like that confirmed.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

A-Bomb

Reaction score
I'm just so weary about getting a phone from one of these places and losing my unlimited data. Someojebtold me once that the grandfathered in thing only works at Verizon stores. I would like that confirmed.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

When you go to upgrade choose phone only and than at the end you can just click "keep current data plan" for 0$