Verizon Galaxy Nexus available for just $154.99 from LetsTalk

chewy74

Reaction score
my updated order status now has this:

Note: Please rest assured, any backorders placed will get filled as soon as we get inventory. We’re currently working vigorously with the carrier to secure more phones. It may take one to two weeks. You can request to cancel your order any time by emailing us your name and order number to [email protected] and a representative will process your cancellation within 24 to 48 hours. You will receive a confirmation email shortly after your order has been cancelled.

Im cancelling by wed if i dont get a confirm my phones been shipped.

A-Bomb

Reaction score
Haven't been able to get it from lets talk yet (unfortunately) but I am selecting the same plan I currently have on Verizon for Talk & Text (since there wasn't really an option for "keep same talk and txt plan") will it affect any opf the phones on the shared plan in any way?

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
I just got an email from letstalk stating my phone as been shipped and got the UPS tracking number.
I'm so excited! I can't wait until tomorrow!!!!! dancedroid

dress

Reaction score
I just got an email from letstalk stating my phone as been shipped and got the UPS tracking number.

Were you one of the people who got the email saying it was backordered?

I canceled mine and went into a local Verizon store and got the last two phones they had. Cancellation was easy, and I don't really blame Lets Talk, but I just feel more comfortable going through the Verizon store.

tbever

Reaction score
I just spoke with customer service. I called to make sure my unlimited texts transferred over with the family plan, since I didn't see that as an option when I ordered this am. She changed that no problem. Regarding asurion insurance, she just said to talk to verizon about transferring over the insurance after I receive the phone within 30 days and that this would not affect my charges in any way. The official timeline they are quoting is 1 to 2 weeks but she had no idea if it would be before then. I did tell her I could go by there and pick it up if they got more in and she said that was no problem (DFW area).

I will stick it out.

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
Were you one of the people who got the email saying it was backordered?

I canceled mine and went into a local Verizon store and got the last two phones they had. Cancellation was easy, and I don't really blame Lets Talk, but I just feel more comfortable going through the Verizon store.

I had it carrier approved at 6:20am pst and it was just sitting at "picking" status for about 5 hours, then I got an emailed stating that it was back ordered, then checked an hour later and it said "picking" again and then finally ready to ship and got the email with the tracking number just a little bit ago.

SniperDroid

Reaction score

Do you have any Idea how lucky you are? I just cancelled my order with them. When I was on the phone with the girl, she told me they had 200 phones in stock, and 1700 orders came in today. That's when I told her to kill the order. Verizon online set me up with a Saturday Delivery. Unlock, Root, Transfer apps and data, ROCK AND ROLL!

Sp4zZ

Reaction score
Do you have any Idea how lucky you are? I just cancelled my order with them. When I was on the phone with the girl, she told me they had 200 phones in stock, and 1700 orders came in today. That's when I told her to kill the order. Verizon online set me up with a Saturday Delivery. Unlock, Root, Transfer apps and data, ROCK AND ROLL!

wow! that's insane! I was about to cancel my order too but there were 300 people in front of me in the customer service support. Glad I decided to wait it out!

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
Yeah...i canceled, too. Despite the look i got from my wife, and the subtle statement about now waiting until "later".
I was using my parents update, and i didn't want to risk screwing up their plan....
What's a few bones for peace of mind?
I joked with customer service about how busy they were today...she days they were beginning to slow down. It didn't seen like it after waiting 45 minutes on hold!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

b-jammin21

Reaction score
After spending well over an accumulated hour on the phone trying to be able to talk with someone from lets talk today, I was finally able to cancel my order. Shot straight to Verizon after I hung up the phone and picked me up a nexus. Score!

Saabaruski

Reaction score
If you used a 'throw away' email address for your order, you might want to check it. I received a $25 voucher for the backlog and the cancel of my order.