Verizon's Version of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Revealed to Be Thicker than GSM Version

markwebb

Reaction score
Kinda surprised by this review. Yes ICS is new, which combined with NFC, and some other added goodies should have made this a sure hit. But knocks on ICS and build quality make me glad that I got my RAZR although this will still be replacing my N1

Not surprised by the knocks on Samsung build quality; that is where MOTO shines.

benb1974

Reaction score
I'm not a phone expert like you guys...that being said, I don't understand how they were able to stuff LTE into the Razr's thin form factor but can't do the same for the Galaxy Nexus
because the razr has a ****ty screen, and non removable battery

Sweettooth

Reaction score
because the razr has a ****ty screen, and non removable battery

Dunno about the first part man; think that might be personal opinion as I thought it looked just fine when I played with it. I just didn't like how light it was, but that could just be me being old fashioned. They ought to have some dummy models that you can break - I mean how does anyone know how strong it is when you can't have at it with a pair of angry hands, a pair of pliers, or a hammer?

What I'm curious about is how hot the thing gets under high talk time, heavy app use, and heavy LTE use. I don't read every single nerd article so does anybody have any reports on these things with the newer dual core 4G phones?