What happen to all the GNex Users?

ntrddragn

Reaction score
i come to this subforum and its as dead as the library. LOL 1 user and 49 guests. Did you guys all switch phones? :frown:

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Lol I doubt that. Its 20 of 2 here on the east coast... maybe its just late on a Wednesday or early on a Thursday ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
OG still hereDancingNexus

but you're right it is quieting down around here.

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Even there the forums slowed down quite a bit. Phone is 13mo old already too though and that's pretty old in the mobile world:D

Right on the nose with that one Dezy. Plus I've kinda noticed that every phone forum I've been on lately seems to be a bit stagnant. Industry is in a lul I suppose.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
N

ntrddragn

Reaction score
I agree, the galaxynexusforum can go for days without any new post. Seriously its been quiet here. Even the free battery give away thread get 2 replies. LOL

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Combine saturation of the topics and questions users would ask with a user base that, because of all the hatred toward newbs on that "other" popular forum, has become more educated at how the search function works, you get lots of guests but few posts.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Frederuco

Reaction score
beer3.gif

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Some of them moved on to the s3. Many liked the nexus but did not like the lack of support and many had reception issues. I still have my nexus but it has played second fiddle to my note 2. All the features I wanted with the better radios and bigger battery keeps me glued to my note 2. A year to a year and a half ago I felt android should go in the way of the nexus but now I am glad oems stuck to their guns. 4.2 right now is just too buggy for me and with what Samsung has done I am more satisfied with my 4.1.2 note 2 than I am my 4.2 nexus. The nexus is a good device to play with and hack til you drop but I can't rely on it for work like I can my note 2. Will the galaxy nexus be my last nexus no just my last nexus I will buy through Verizon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Rodimus4180

Reaction score
Still here mostly just lurking though checking news and seeing of there's anything new in the Gnex sub forum, then it's of to the Hive since those are the two forums I frequent.

End of Line.

comk4ver

Reaction score
Agreed I mostly check out the droid news and this forum. After that I see if there's some post that I can help out with. Plus, this forum gets a little behind on the news. But, this forum is one of my favorite.