What games have you actually PAID for...

A

apeshitninja

We all have games we like, but the real yardstick for how much we enjoy a game is the willingness to pay for it. For me, only two so far:

Flight Director and What The Doodle, both epically fun games!

Only SNESoid, if you count that. I considered Robo Defense, but decided I would just wait until the Droid gets Flash support to play some Flash TD games. Until then, busying myself with emulated games (SNES, GBA, etc).

Paid for and use: Wixel, What the Doodle

Paid for and regret: SpeedForge3D

Only paid for a few games. I think it was Slimeball speedway, Flight Director and Death Ride

I also bought Flight Track and paid $29 for full PDAnet access. I honestly have no problem spending a few bucks on a game or app if its something I might enjoy.

Paid for What the Doodle and returned it when i decided I never played it.

Paid for:
RoboDefense
NESOID
SNESOID
GAMEBOED
GENSOID

I have over 6gb of ROMs in those four emulators. I've yet to see a game in the market that i've HAD to have.

Solitaire MegaPack. It was only .99 and has TONS of solitaire variations. It also has nice clear graphics and lots of cards/background designs to choose from. Love it. Oh ya and very constant updates with new variations.

Bust-A-Move
- The Controls are twitchy but I have always love the Bust-A-Move games.
Picscross Plus
- Touchscreen controls can be dificult to get used to, I just use the keyboard controls.
Quake
- I think this version got pulled from the marketplace... Controls are a little wonky but it is still fun.

Abduction! World Attack. I liked it so much I looked for other games from the same developer (Symonds) and picked up the free version of Gem Miner, I'll probably buy that next.

Only thing I've paid for and use regularly is SNESOID

So far i've bought:
-Nesoid
-Snesoid
-Bust a move
-SpekTrek
-SpacePhysics
-Nova Activated
-ToonWars

So far i've bought:
-Nesoid
-Snesoid
-Bust a move
-SpekTrek
-SpacePhysics
-Nova Activated
-ToonWars
I tried the lite version of ToonWars, the controls were horrible =\

My bought games:
Nesoid

SNESoid

Gameboid (Best buy of all, I can play Advance Wars (1 and 2), Mario Party, Mario Kart, Fire Emblem, and Wario Ware...probably much more but I didn't download more roms.

Head to Head Racing (Before Raging Thunder came out, do not buy now)

Baseball Superstars 2009

Droid Mini Golf

Robo Defense

So far i've bought:

-ToonWars
I tried the lite version of ToonWars, the controls were horrible =\

I started to get used to the controls, but they do need some work. The movemenet was smooth and the graphcs were nice, for android. I guess i'm kind of investing in the games future. I think it will improve and polarbit seems to be onthe right track. I think there will be some updates to help, and I want to help stimulate game growth on android (even if its only by buying an inexpensive game for a few dollars)

The emulators are excellent however with frequent updates. Love em!

Back