What games have you actually PAID for...

so far only gensoid, however i'll probably get 'raging thunder' and snesoid soon...

I only bought Snesoid, but played a bunch of free demos looking for diamonds amongst the rough. Played a ton of Robo Defense and Space Physics looks awesome. I just got Toon warz and I have a question. Does the droid screen not support multi touch of any nature? Theirs tons of iphone games that are first person shooters, and they seem to allow both thumbs to function, were as if you changing direction, then nothing is accessable with the other thumb until you stop moving with the other thumb (aka you can't fire while your still moving in this particular game). Is it programing it in, or is the screen not capable?

toonwarz is terrible. i uninstalled all of those games (made by them), but toonwarz was the worst. DROID definitely DOES support multitouch.

how can you have a FPS and not allow multitouch!? you'd die!!!

Well I mean after watching Iphone run the Unreal 3 engine, it just seemed like a counter intuitive system to all the already existing first peron shooters.

Dont get me wrong, I'm all for pushing the envelope in regards to UI design. This setup just didn't seem nearly as fluid as already existing models. Not to mention you can control the direction of the movement with one thumb, then use the other thumb to look around, but ONLY if your not using your other thumb already. Wtf? lol Oh well hopefully after some peer review they'll give it another approach!

I mean I want a decent rpg/mmorpg/fps unique to the droid so bad I can taste it. Mainly to trump my iphone using best friend, but naturally to play as well lol.

Oh and raging thunder is pretty badass, nothing better than LANing your girlfriend only to get your ass kicked in a racing game trying to show off. Go figure, she plays it all the time now.

Abduction World Attack and Gang Wars so far... I love abduction but I play it too much and I have almost beat the entire game and its only been about 8 hours since I bought it so I might return it. Otherwise I will never pay attention in class next semester.

Thinking about purchasing some more though. Any suggestions?

Back