What kind of game would you like to see?

NastyNate08

Reaction score
I want something that ships with mini thumb sticks that snap over buttons, to create a FPS that uses 3G to connect to a server to have TRUE mobile competitive gaming!

Bring Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 to the Droid!
^^^ And not that over head lame make over either....

Reaction score
If I could pick one game from the iPhone that I want on the Droid, it'd be Zenonia. I'd choose this because I think it's a fairly easy port to Android, especially since it's already been ported once to Windows Mobile. It'd also be easier to control than on the iPhone because of the Droid's keyboard. Not to mention it's a fantastic game ;).

Another idea would be a game like Dungeon Hunter from the iPhone. I can never get enough of the classic hack and slash games!!

Last edited:

Varking

Reaction score
A cowboy themed tower defense game, or a cowboy themed facebook style game sort of like World War, Mafia Wars, Vampire Wars etc.

Million

Reaction score
Zenonia has been out on Android for several weeks now.

And +1 on that Ski Ball!

If I could pick one game from the iPhone that I want on the Droid, it'd be Zenonia. I'd choose this because I think it's a fairly easy port to Android, especially since it's already been ported once to Windows Mobile. It'd also be easier to control than on the iPhone because of the Droid's keyboard. Not to mention it's a fantastic game ;).

Another idea would be a game like Dungeon Hunter from the iPhone. I can never get enough of the classic hack and slash games!!

ntrddragn

Reaction score
multi player (over the network) scrabble or the iphone words with friends one. or any multi player puzzle games over the network. im getting tired of the gang wars type of games (no offense).