What games would you recommend?

AileenFlannigan

Reaction score
Caligo Chaser

Intuitive on-screen controls pair with bright visuals in this RPG-meets-beat-em-up. Caligo Chaser won't wow you with its story, but it impresses with a deep leveling system. The RPG elements of this game give just enough juice to keep players hooked, with a solid inventory and equipment system to boot. Players embark on many missions throughout their adventure, and regardless if some are fetch quests or not, traditional RPG fans looking to kill more than a few minutes will certainly enjoy their time with Caligo Chaser.

By the way, it's free :)

fisterkev

Reaction score
Order and Chaos is basically World of Warcraft clone for Android, fantastic game.
N.O.V.A 2 (and 1) are basically Halo clones that play well.
Fieldrunners ius a great tower defense game.
Dungeon Hunter (and DH 2) is a Diablo clone.
Hero of Sparta (and HoS 2) is pretty good.
Modern Combat 2 is a good war shooter.

Generally speaking Gameloft's offerings are all pretty good.

shockerluke

Reaction score
I'll second Battleheart and Plants v. Zombies. I also spend a lot of time at parties playing Buzzwords (kind of like Taboo).

Crux

Reaction score
Other than Gameboy ROMs, My favorite games are:

DoodleGod
PocketLegends
XConstruct
Angry Birds (Obviously)

Not done much gaming yet; but from what I've seen these are the only ones worth downloading that are cost free. There are way better games of course for a small fee :p

ambrown

Reaction score
You can get Plants vs. Zombies on the Amazon App Store for #1.99 and its pretty fun. Tons of levels and side games. The only problem is its a huge storage hog at 27 MB. I had to delete it what with 3 Angry Birds, and several other spacious apps eating away my storage. Moving to the SD card is recommended.

Sent from my Droid Incredible on 2.3.4 using the DroidForums app