What does your MIUI look like?

Jarllax

Reaction score
Haven't posted here in a while, mainly because I left MIUI for CM7 (I'm getting much better battery life and theming, two huge things for me). Hope all is well on this end. Here's a shot of my setup, which I'm sure DJ Carpenter may recognize from XDA:

Anyone have a link to the icons in this post? Thanks

imadejoolaff

Reaction score
Hey do u have a download link for your theme?? I really love it?

Unfortunately, I don't have a direct link. I got it using the Theme Manager (not Theme Downloader, which won't update) application which came with MIUI. The main theme is called FROIS-02, icon pack is named the same and other stuff is all pieced together from aesthetics since I don't understand noodle.

If you have trouble getting it, I can probably upload them from my phone but I wont be able to until tomorrow.

~Sent with permission from the Alpha Phone~

ASN-121

Reaction score
Haven't posted here in a while, mainly because I left MIUI for CM7 (I'm getting much better battery life and theming, two huge things for me). Hope all is well on this end. Here's a shot of my setup, which I'm sure DJ Carpenter may recognize from XDA:

Anyone have a link to the icons in this post? Thanks

Icons were originally made by Taine0 from XDA, just recolored from purple to blue by me.

jcbbiggs

Reaction score
my current set up, something isn't right- but sort of liking it

attachment.php

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
aefc9097-49cc-1751.jpg

aefc9097-49e8-bf04.jpg

aefc9097-4a15-da5e.jpg

Need to make a miui icon for the forum. But this is my setup.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jcbbiggs

Reaction score
aefc9097-49cc-1751.jpg

aefc9097-49e8-bf04.jpg

aefc9097-4a15-da5e.jpg

Need to make a miui icon for the forum. But this is my setup.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ahh! Haven't seen that in awhile, hows it working out on miui? thought it was prime w/lp since you're able to play with screen size. I do like what u have, think about adding some of those colored minimalist icons, ohh there's some messaging widget, it displays sms, email, phone... think I may still have the moded apk, I was orange with white text... it was pretty saweet! Wish I could remember what that widget was called, oh well.

Edit... what are your thoughts about the dockbar? I might try adding a picture instead of that dock, it'd be faux but may finish off the style... or you could take some cutouts of the picture, use them for the icons, might add like a 3d look and then it'd be functional

jcbbiggs

Reaction score
haha verry funny ;-)

What theme is that bigs?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

So i'm messing around with the visualization dots... When i saved the image strip - it went from bring vertical to horizontal, this is interesting

Last edited:

jcbbiggs

Reaction score
I know it isn't a screenshot but i'm digging this for cm7, part1 is something different tho

[video=youtube;hjaAsJGYpXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjaAsJGYpXo"]click[/video]

dancedroid

chewy74

Reaction score
im waiting for some screens of peeps new MIUI GB...

:)

chewy74

Reaction score
wow, im surprised no one wants to show of their MIUI GB hotness.

wheres dj carpenter? lol

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha I just happened to check this thread to see what nice screens people have been posting. Good timing I guess haha.
I've been using cush2push. I beta tested it before it was released and it worked really well on my phone so I've flashed it again because I was getting frustrated with MIUI haha.
Weird part is I've had more reboots on one build with it than I have all MIUI builds combined. Never had that problem with MIUI really.

Sorry for the OT:)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

morethansamson

Reaction score
Sorry no GB content here... until a GB version as stable as 1.3.18 is released, I'll be content with Froyo (even though the UI for GB MIUI is amazing...)

Since this is a screenshot thread, I thought it would be good to post something relevant.

screenshots1.png