What are the best earbuds?

DanDroidX

Reaction score
I have Skullcandy earbuds. Every time they rub against something I can hear it. I hate them.
I have done some research and all the ones that were rated well, by CNET and others, were $100+. Not gonna happen.

I'm just fishing for some actual human input about which earbuds you use and like.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just bought some klipsch earbuds for 40 bucks and I really like them. Most of the reviews I have seen for them have been pretty positive too.

Ataranine

Reaction score
I have done some research and all the ones that were rated well, by CNET and others, were $100+
That's nothing.. go to best buy and you'll see a pair of Bose in-ear headphones for like $300+ O.O

Philips makes beast ass headphones. I have a $10 pair from TJ Maxx and they're the best headphones I've ever had. They have amazing bass and they cancel outside noise. In-ear headphones FTW. 8)

Last edited:

geronimogman

Reaction score
u can never go wrong with the ipod earbuds.. preferably the one with volume control and mic..works great on mine..i strongly recommend for u

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
how dare you speak of apple in this forum....

but for real, those are total crap. you obviously never used a pair of bose, shure, or klipsch headphones to be able to tell teh difference

vatothe0

Reaction score
how dare you speak of apple in this forum....

but for real, those are total crap. you obviously never used a pair of bose, shure, or klipsch headphones to be able to tell teh difference

I have a set of Shure E3C's that are great. Not too good for at the gym, but for just sitting and listening pretty decent. So far the best combo for me of sound quality, price and comfort have been the Nike branded Phillips headphones.

The Apple buds are garbage and make it look like you are pretending to have an iPhone.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I like the Bose ones I have....

Fault

Reaction score
Get a headphone amplifier. They make ur headphones 2x to 3x louder, with no quality loss. I recommend boostaroo. I'm a sound technician, and these help a ton.

If u want the best possible sound, ear buds is not the way to go. My suggestion is a good pair of dj headphones that are over the ear, such as sony mdr v700

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Well i was going to recommend a pair i got from TJMaxx for $8 that i love, but then i read that you had SkullCandy ones already. Mine are the best sounding ones i have owned, treble is amazing and the bass is just right.