Best Workout Headphones/Earbuds

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
wow these aren't as expensive as i thought they'd be... need to check into it

so sweating hasn't caused any problems with them, so far? i've never used anything but earbuds while running

OP
Five-0

Five-0

Reaction score
wow these aren't as expensive as i thought they'd be... need to check into it

so sweating hasn't caused any problems with them, so far? i've never used anything but earbuds while running

So far so good, and I sweat a ton when running. Not having to deal with wires is a big plus while running for me. I've even used these while doing sprints as well, not just jogging for what it's worth.

Justinus

Reaction score
Update? How are they holding up with exercising and sweating? Do they stay securely on your ears while running? I've seen these on amazon and there are a lot of reviews saying that sweat ruins the product within two weeks and such...

Bunyan

Reaction score
I'm also curious if the radio will work without plugging in a "hard wire"?

OP
Five-0

Five-0

Reaction score
Update? How are they holding up with exercising and sweating? Do they stay securely on your ears while running? I've seen these on amazon and there are a lot of reviews saying that sweat ruins the product within two weeks and such...

These things are still holding up like champs. If they survived outdoor runs and such during this Alabama summer they are golden in my book because I sweat buckets. I have not tried using them while using Pandora or the like. I am always using these during workout and runs so the CardioTrainer App is usually running and playing my stored music. I can see where that would be handy in an office setting though

Sniper_5

Reaction score
I just had my ear buds go through the washer and dryer and they still work flawlessly. On top of that I'd place the sound quality close to that of BOSE. Superior bass, crisp treble and clear vocals. $20 at walmart. JVC HA-FX34. They have a short solid stub with an extended rubber piece that holds the foam pieces on so they're extremely comfortable. I can snap a few pics if need be.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Five-0

Five-0

Reaction score
Pics and link to the product would be tip top. I'm still at work so I'm being lazy with the Googlefu.

OP
Five-0

Five-0

Reaction score
Not bad. I must say, now that the Droid is not the newest kid on the block I'm liking the prices on the accessory market more and more. I've grown out of my gotta have the latest and greatest phase and into the tried and true works like it's supposed to phase.

orangepeel

Reaction score
Not bad. I must say, now that the Droid is not the newest kid on the block I'm liking the prices on the accessory market more and more. I've grown out of my gotta have the latest and greatest phase and into the tried and true works like it's supposed to phase.

They're a good wired headsets.They sound about as almost as the Motorola BT headsets we have. They aren't quite as tough,and they don't have a speaker on them so that you can talk while running/walking,but for the money they sound really good....I use them all the time with my ipods,or when I forget to charge my BT headset.

JasonC23

Reaction score
Best Workout Headphones of 2011

I just spent the last week trying to find information about the Best Workout Headphones and I figured I'd report back my results since this is one of the posts I was using, but it's a little outdated.

I found a pretty awesome list for the best sports headphones here: Best Sports Headphones of 2011

AND

I also found out that Klipsch makes a pair of workout headphones just for the Android. Pretty cool. Though just to give everyone a heads up I ended up going with the Monster iSport and so far I love them. Hope that helps anyone in the future from wasting a week like I did!

JasonC23

Reaction score
If you're looking for the best workout headphones you need to check out this site: Workout Headphones

They just did a year end review of the best sports headphones of 2011, it's pretty comprehensive, check it out here: Best Sports Headphones of 2011

I personally went with the Bose IE2 and they are crazy awesome.