What a D-Bag!!!!!

Darkseider

Reaction score
Hell anyone that reads this thread post and be civil about it on this blog. I would love to see it filled with "I love my Droid" and "I went from iPhone to Droid" posts. Would really gimme a warm and fuzzy feeling.

cchhiipp

Reaction score
Guys, chillax. iPhone app censorship is so normal to iPhone users that they naturally just censor the rest of their lives, too.

Darkseider

Reaction score
He deleted my post too, LOL! FAIL. This is what happens when TRUTH smacks someone in the head. They usually get all pissy and cry like a little beotch.

mendy817

Reaction score
lol this is actually really amusing. someone should write the editor to inquire why one of his "writers" is deleting every post that's not pro-iPhone

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
lol at you guys thinking forums anywhere aren't allowed to censor speech.... there is no constitutional protection on forum boards..... if the mods don't want you saying the sky is blue and the grass is green anymore, then you either play by their rules or go to another board that allows you to...

Reaction score
While I find this article a little offensive as an Android phone owner, I do understand the logic behind the discussion. Apple NEEDS to branch away from ATT as its single carrier. The problem here is that VZW doesn't really need the iPhone, and if anyone thinks back a little it was Apples first choice for cell phone carrier (Verizon passed then and would do so again). Verizon gave apple the bird because Apple wanted too much control over pricing and the like, now VZW has Android phones which in most cases are on par with the iphones, and in other cases surpass the iPhone in both hardware and software capabilities. As much as Apple needs VZW.....i don't see VZW needing Apple.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
He has a right to his point just like we have a right to ours. You come to an android forum you know people are gonna have love for droids end of story. If someone came over here saying iphone is gonna kick android's but we would be all over him calling him a troll. No need to go over there to stir up the pot. Leave well alone.

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I went ahead and put my .02 worth. I know mine will get deleted...

"So you are saying that Android isn't out selling the iPhone? You are delusional then!"

Laugh, yup it is already gone. A good 3 mins after I posted.

Kmart95

Reaction score
Just posted and it was deleted within 30 seconds of me posing it and im not sure if anyone has seen this but look at what he put at the bottom of the comment section:

Beatweek 11 minutes ago
Fair warning to all commenters: random Droid cheerleading is irrelevant to this article and will be removed. False statements about iPhone vs Android marketshare will also be removed, including (and especially) in reference to NPD's online volunteer survey of a tiny number of cellphone users, which some have since bizarrely attempted to misquote as being marketshare.

We don't allow this site to be used for the spread of misinformation.
Flag

Reaction score
It would be nice if more people commented on this guys page, but I don't think we really have the time to sit there and be censored all day by these people....we have better things to do.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Just posted and it was deleted within 30 seconds of me posing it and im not sure if anyone has seen this but look at what he put at the bottom of the comment section:

Beatweek 11 minutes ago
Fair warning to all commenters: random Droid cheerleading is irrelevant to this article and will be removed. False statements about iPhone vs Android marketshare will also be removed, including (and especially) in reference to NPD's online volunteer survey of a tiny number of cellphone users, which some have since bizarrely attempted to misquote as being marketshare.

We don't allow this site to be used for the spread of misinformation.
Flag

"We don't allow this site to be used for the spread of misinformation."

Well I would assume then this also applies to the original article? If not then this is a double standard. I can't help but laugh at the desperation and the extent to which iPhad fan boys will go to discredit actual hard data.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It is what it is ..... its not a blog its an iphone to vzw cheerleading section. its either get your apple pom poms on or move on. personally im wearing an android helmet, and im asking the qb to call sweep wide right, right into the apple cheering section.

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
laugh, I just tried to post and got this:

"Comment awaiting approval

Your comment must be approved by a moderator before appearing here. "