Well I did it..

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Power/Volume buttons. But none of the mics or sensors are covered even slightly. There's also more colors available than what's at that site, but I love the black and blue.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Power/Volume buttons. But none of the mics or sensors are covered even slightly. There's also more colors available than what's at that site, but I love the black and blue.

I wonder why the would cover them up.. anyways, I know what ya mean as to stiffen them a little.. and I wanted black case akso, I can't imagine any other color with the blue.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Congrats Shadez!

Root it and put ParanoidAndroid on it ;)...

Seriously, I think you will like it...battery life won't compare to the Bionic if you were using the extended battery...

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Congrats Shadez!

Root it and put ParanoidAndroid on it ;)...

Seriously, I think you will like it...battery life won't compare to the Bionic if you were using the extended battery...

Thanks SMT :) And yea I had an extended battery on my Bionic. I'll just get 2 batteries...and I still and always will be a Bionic fan also ...

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Thanks SMT :) And yea I had an extended battery on my Bionic. I'll just get 2 batteries...and I still and always will be a Bionic fan also ...

Sounds like you have planned ahead :)...

I hear ya on the Bionic and it sucks you won't get to test ICS out on it ;)...

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
After having used the S3 for a couple of weeks, I went back to tinker with my bionic. It feels small and too fat in my hand compared to the S3. The S3 is everything I wanted in a phone when I got the bionic.

For a case, I have the seidio active case and am very happy with it. For me the otter box is too bulky.

Batman8

Reaction score
I still use my Bionic (with the HDMI dock to project to the TV or with my Lapdock) but it dosen't compare to my GS3. This phone is F%cking GREAT!!, and if you really want to see something sweet, try it with the Slingbox ($200 but worth it). Now I watch TV on this beautiful 4.8" screen where ever I go.

By the way, How the hell did you break 3 screens already? I've been with VZN for 22 years and have never broken even one screen...may I suggest getting a good case for your GS3. It's even thinner than your Bionic. So watch out and DON"T BREAK IT!

Welcome to the GS3 club.

GoBears

Reaction score
I just traded my Maxx for a pebble blue S3. You'll be thrilled with this phone. I'm using the cruzerlite clear androidified case, 15 bucks on amazon and it looks KILLER! Running Scott's cleanrom and the battery life is great. Phone is amazingly fast and the camera is superb. I really don't have a complaint yet. The aosp jb roms are already very good but I use NFL mobile premium and it doesnt work on aosp base. Good luck with your new toy and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

GOBEARS!

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I wonder why the would cover them up.. anyways, I know what ya mean as to stiffen them a little.. and I wanted black case akso, I can't imagine any other color with the blue.

Probably because the case is that silicone rubber so its thickness would make it harder to reach the buttons without a firm push, which would get annoying. I really do like it more though, hated it on my X2.

When it comes to screen crackage, screen protectors are what will make the most difference. Cases are more for scratches/dents/keep back cover from flying off and damaging the battery etc. There are some nice screen protectors out these days too...

music life

Reaction score
Im gonna have to look into some of these cases. My otterbox is nice but every time i take my phone out I realize how much I like the feel of just the phone. I feel like it should be used by a ninja. lol

Any suggestions on cases that may be a bit slimmer than otter but same quality?

Go Vikings! (for the bears poster above :p )

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I still use my Bionic (with the HDMI dock to project to the TV or with my Lapdock) but it dosen't compare to my GS3. This phone is F%cking GREAT!!, and if you really want to see something sweet, try it with the Slingbox ($200 but worth it). Now I watch TV on this beautiful 4.8" screen where ever I go.

By the way, How the hell did you break 3 screens already? I've been with VZN for 22 years and have never broken even one screen...may I suggest getting a good case for your GS3. It's even thinner than your Bionic. So watch out and DON"T BREAK IT!

Welcome to the GS3 club.

I have a Slingbox, can't wait to see how it looks..

I only broke 2 screens, dropped one and the other one got run over by something, I still don't know how it happened..

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Congrats Shadez!!! Hope you have better luck than I did. Reception was about as equally bad as the G'Nex for me. And battery life was miserable. Even if those weren't factors I just didn't like the feel of it in my hand. Bottom buttons were awkward to reach one-handed. Surprised you didn't go for a Maxx.