Droid Bionic vs. Galaxy S3

jwilly216

Reaction score
I just came from the bionic and its amazing. I cracked my screen so I got an s3 and although I was die hard for bionic before, I LOVE my s3. So far I've found absolutely nothing wrong with it and everything is amazing lol. From the beautiful display and its vibrant colors, to the-
Ahh never mind.I'm not gonna sit here and gush out how much I love everything about it. But it's the most awesome device I've ever seen. The display is GORGEOUS.it's so nice to have a glossy white phone instead of black on black on black on black. People are awestruck when I play a picture in picture video in the corner while I surf the web or text someone. Plus all the little things like just putting the phone up to your ear to dial a contact without having to click the call button. Did I say how GORGEOUS the display is?
Ahh I said I wouldn't gush. There's so much more to say so I'm gonna stop.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I just came from the bionic and its amazing. I cracked my screen so I got an s3 and although I was die hard for bionic before, I LOVE my s3. So far I've found absolutely nothing wrong with it and everything is amazing lol. From the beautiful display and its vibrant colors, to the-
Ahh never mind.I'm not gonna sit here and gush out how much I love everything about it. But it's the most awesome device I've ever seen. The display is GORGEOUS.it's so nice to have a glossy white phone instead of black on black on black on black. People are awestruck when I play a picture in picture video in the corner while I surf the web or text someone. Plus all the little things like just putting the phone up to your ear to dial a contact without having to click the call button. Did I say how GORGEOUS the display is?

Trader :p

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

niceeeeee

fyi the video thing can be done with any phone when u download moboplayer although it's not as fast as the s3 version

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pun intended?

He's a traitor for betraying our beloved Bionic, and a trader for trading it in on an S3.

id do it in a second lol... s3 is the only current or up and coming phone id trade my bionic for... note2 is definitely an interest as well

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Don't worry that galaxy s3 saturation going to get him to get droid razr hd. If he like super amoled screen

Pun intended?

He's a traitor for betraying our beloved Bionic, and a trader for trading it in on an S3.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

jwilly216

Reaction score
add119 said:
Don't worry that galaxy s3 saturation going to get him to get droid razr hd. If he like super amoled screen

Absolutely not. The display is GORGEOUS.
Don't be a hater lol.

jwilly216

Reaction score
sweeeeet said:
id do it in a second lol... s3 is the only current or up and coming phone id trade my bionic for... note2 is definitely an interest as well

I absolutely agree but I couldn't wait for the note 2 once I experienced the s3 at the Verizon store.the first time I've lusted so badly over a phone since the Bionic

Last edited:

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I absolutely agree but I couldn't wait for the note 2 once I experienced the s3 at the Verizon store.the first time I've lusted so badly over a phone since the Bionic

I messed with my friends s3 on tmo and I know its incredible... I do want it just waiting for a off contract deal.. still in the 350+ range

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Wow not shock wait until next year around the summer.

Even droid bionic 1 year old phone is about 180-250 on cheap side u will be lucky to find one selling under 150. Most dual core phone pricey same with DROID 3 and RAZR from 11

Last edited: