Need opinions on the Bionic

walkerstempe

Reaction score
Yeah I only got an 8GB card too, but I swapped it out for the 16GB card from my og.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Good fo you on the card swap.
Remember, I'm upgrading from the EnV Touch so I'm loving it.
Almost time to get tethered to my charger. Below 10% after unplugging about 6 hours ago.
Time to get the fat battery. Discuss that later.

DanaB

Reaction score
Refurbished Bionic

Wow, $29.95 Ya got ripped off! :icon_eek: (jk) I just bought one yesterday for $19.95. ROFL

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the Bionic guys. Mine was good on 901 and then data basically broke on the next update from Verizon, had to get it swapped out for the Rezound. Verizon and moto royally screwed the phone up after the update. Hopefully its fixed now. Keep on Verizon if you get constant data drops, or return the phone for something else if you can, just my opinion.

DanaB

Reaction score
Where did you find it for $29.00? I got mine a week ago for $49.00

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I just ordered one from the Verizon site for $19.95. Unfortunately, I also got an email telling me they were out of stock.:angry:

jhom

Reaction score
I got mine in September when it was first released. Now I am upgrading my:blink:wife's og for $50. This has been the best phone I've owned.

Schoeney

Reaction score
Don't feel bad at any of those cheap prices. I paid $249, but very happy with the Bionic. Well worth it after all my frustration with Blackberry's.

DanaB

Reaction score
New Bionic purchase

ROFL, As always, if one waits just a little bit longer, the price goes down.dancedroid
I just got a refurb for $20 and it works sweet!:icon_ lala:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
ROFL, As always, if one waits just a little bit longer, the price goes down.dancedroid
I just got a refurb for $20 and it works sweet!:icon_ lala:

With the razr HD/ blade/ fighter coming out, I bet the maxx will depreciate pretty soon too.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!