Need opinions on the Bionic

nateohio

Reaction score
Have you flashed the 901 update yet? It makes a great phone even better.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

markc23

Reaction score
Agree, love my Bionic and surprised and pleased there weren't more negative opinions on this thread...

Bionic is an awesome phone you chose right I am surprised this many people like it cuz is it me or wasn't there slot of nay Sayers out there? I love mine.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Like I said in another thread somewhere. I think that the number of people that don't have problems with their Bionic out number the people that do. My Bionic as great after the 893 update and now almost perfect after I installed 901. Besides the bootloader and low development it is a great performing and well built device. Great phone!

moset

Reaction score
I was rooted for months then updated to 901 and lost root. After running stock 901 for awhile I like it. I have no 4G anywhere close but for the most part data is now stronger and more reliable.
Great work by the devs. but stock is rock solid for me. Most of the perks in custom roms can be had with apps from the market. I like the toughness of the razr but I still love my Bionic.

walkerstempe

Reaction score
Having a great time learning on my 29.99 refurbished Bionic.
Coming from EnV Touch with qwerty slider. Getting used to virtual keyboard. Awesome machine. I tend to stay from the you must buy the latest and greatest hype.
Plus I'm cheap.

MightyT01

Reaction score
Congrats! I'm lovin my Bionic. Bought it used expecting to save my upgrade for the GNex. Now, I don't really want to, especially now that I'm forever rooted.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

mzjackie

Reaction score
Where did you get the bionic for 30 bucks?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
S

Stewinashoe

Reaction score
On vzw's website. I still had my $50 new every 2 credit, so I'd assume it would have been $80 without that.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
On vzw's website. I still had my $50 new every 2 credit, so I'd assume it would have been $80 without that.

Verizon for ya..... depending on when you got it, Verizon had the CLNR Bionics on sale for 30$ on their website. The sale ended last week... not sure on the dates.... I received an email... they had a lot of different CLNR phones discounted.

sent using my RAZR MAXX

KeepInitReel

Reaction score

Actually vzw jerked you out of your $50 NE2 because the refurb is $29 to everyone so you should have gotten it free if your $50 credit was applied.

Still rocking the OG Droid using Tapatalk!!!

Tonik

Reaction score
Verizon had the CLNR Bionics on sale for 30$ on their website.

Weird. This afternoon I was looking at CLN's at VZ for the wife. She wants an IPhone. I am 100 percent certain I saw 29 dollar Bionics at that time. I just checked seconds ago and it is no longer listed.

OP
S

Stewinashoe

Reaction score
Nice. I guess that's Verizon for you. Oh well, I'm loving the Bionic so far. Rooted and flashed .901. I don't think anyone who hates on this phone has actually used one.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Actually vzw jerked you out of your $50 NE2 because the refurb is $29 to everyone so you should have gotten it free if your $50 credit was applied.

That's what I meant lol

sent using my RAZR MAXX

walkerstempe

Reaction score
not screwed

I believe the 50 credit goes to new phones.
I'm quite happy with the deal, even with the 8G card instead of 16G.
Going on ebay for an extended battery.
On week 2 of my 14 day trial.
Not ready to root, but it brings back memories
of satellite "testing" and this is actually legal.

OP
S

Stewinashoe

Reaction score
Yeah I only got an 8GB card too, but I swapped it out for the 16GB card from my og.