Voicemail notification won't go away

ddckylec

Reaction score
Within the past week, my stock Voicemail notification showed up and won't go away.

UnInstalled Google voice and still the stock Voicemail notification is on the top bar.

Tried calling *69 to delete Voicemail, no luck. Won't evenet me get into the system.

Any ideas?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Droid592

Reaction score
I have no clue but mine does the same thing, i am rooted but it seems that with this issue it doesnt matter if you are rooted or stock. Usually a reboot takes care of the notification but im not rebooting my phone after every damn voicemail.

DROID11

Reaction score
If you wanna clear the vmail notification, just go into settings under call settings and hit clear vmail notification.

Sent from the best phone available aka the HTC Thunderbolt

delcopa

Reaction score
If you wanna clear the vmail notification, just go into settings under call settings and hit clear vmail notification.

Sent from the best phone available aka the HTC Thunderbolt

Great just did that and it worked!

csdeloy

Reaction score
This has happened to me twice this year. I figured it out last time. I had to uninstall google voice check my carrier vm delete the message and reinstall gv. Since I dont have the option of clearing the notification through call settings as described. I hate when smart phones fail to live up to there namesake.

Sent from my DROIDX