Verizon's New Data Plans & Unlimited Grandfathered Reaffirmed in Training Doc Leak

Reaction score
Grandfathered unlimited data plan question

Curious,

So if I sign up for another 24 month term, and I have unlimited data now, will I lose it, can't seem to get a clear answer, so has anyone actually lost their unlimited data plan if they sign new contract or take one of upgrade plans?

Thanks,

Mike8016

Reaction score
Curious,

So if I sign up for another 24 month term, and I have unlimited data now, will I lose it, can't seem to get a clear answer, so has anyone actually lost their unlimited data plan if they sign new contract or take one of upgrade plans?

Thanks,

You wont lose unlimited data

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Briankbl

Reaction score
Not to sound mean or anything, really, but you could have just read through this very 17-page thread instead of bumping this almost 1-year old topic back to the top. I thought this was new news or something lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Reaction score
Not to sound mean or anything, really, but you could have just read through this very 17-page thread instead of bumping this almost 1-year old topic back to the top. I thought this was new news or something lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Ha... I was thinking the same thing. Lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Reaction score
You wont lose unlimited data

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, given this was an old thread, and contracts can change, just as it did with AT&T existing contracts, thought I would check to see if I missed any updates, sorry to have posted on old thread, but old news means nothing, so thanks for taking the time to answer rather than complain about my asking.

Thanks,