Verizon's HTC Incredible Specs Released

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
htc-incredible-specs-df.jpg

We have been talking for months now about Verizon's upcoming android phone, the HTC Incredible. The stars appear to be lining up for what looks like an April 29th release date. Today, BoyGenius reveals a leaked screenshot of the complete specs from the Verizon Wireless equipment guide. Here's a quick list to highlight some of the new features:

• 4.63″ x 2.3″ x 0.47″, 4.59 oz.
  • Android 2.1 “Eclair” with Sense UI
  • 1GHz Snapdragon QSG8650 processor
  • 512MB ROM / 512MB RAM
  • Dual-band EV-DO Rev. A
  • 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
  • GPS
  • 3.7″ WVGA OLED capacitive display
  • 8 megapixel camera with auto-focus and video capture
  • HTML browser with Flash Lite 4.0
  • Microsoft Exchange support
  • 8GB internal memory
  • microSD support for up to 32GB
  • 3.5mm headphone jack
  • Accelerometer
  • 312 minutes talk time / 149 hours standby
  • Pre-loaded with Google Calendar, Gmail, Search, Maps, Latitude, Navigation and Talk

If this new phone is for you, check out the latest addition to the Droid Network and visit HTC Incredible Forum :: Verizon HTC Incredible Forum

junpar

Reaction score
If this is real the battery life is going to suck. The talk time is fairly short, and the standby time is very short compared to other devices as well..

Big Lou

Reaction score
I'm going to talk my girlfriend into getting this. She's due for an upgrade.

Darkseider

Reaction score
So is it REALLY clocked at 1Ghz? There have been multiple reports that it is underclocked to 768Mhz to save some battery. We can only wait and see.

Big Cam

Reaction score
Doesn't seem all that much better than a droid, Especially with the droid tweaked so perfectly now.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn't seem all that much better than a droid, Especially with the droid tweaked so perfectly now.

not to mention the awesome community that the Droid has behind it...

srt4mn

Reaction score
I'll be giving my gf the droid and adding another line with this phone for myself. Can't wait!

Chupp75

Reaction score
im holding out till this phone comes out before i get a droid. if the incredible is well incredible i might get that but man the droid is so nice lol

vtvette

Reaction score
im holding out till this phone comes out before i get a droid. if the incredible is well incredible i might get that but man the droid is so nice lol

I'm in the exact same boat - going to be a tough decision.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The gf is due for an upgrade.... she is on my plan.... just don't know if I could part with the Droid.

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
as awesome as all of that looks, and as badly as i want it, i still got 2 years on my droid...and i have to say, i could totally keep it for 2 years, and by then android will be even better, and even better phones will be out

mjs31

Reaction score
Have to admit this one has me interested. I absolutely love my Droid, but don't use the physical keyboard. My wife likes the physical keyboard on the Droid so I could see a potential swap of phones coming up. My question would be rooting of this phone which I would imagine would be fairly easy.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
looks great... i wonder how many people will be abandoning their Moto Droids for this? considering the Droid is already 5 months old...