Leaked Images of the Verizon HTC Incredible 4G LTE Emerge; Plus Rumored Specs Again

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
wm_1.jpg

Along with the ubiquitous rumored specs list below, we now have a pretty darn good array of Mr. Blurry-cam pics for the Verizon HTC Incredible 4G LTE. The folks at AndroidPolice also have "rumint" that the new phone may arrive April 26th and could retail for as little as $99 to $149. Here's the spec list:
  • 4-Inch display [unconfirmed - the tipster couldn't reliably measure the device, so this is an estimate]
  • qHD resolution
  • 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor (we suspect it's an S4, but haven't confirmed at this time)
  • 1GB RAM
  • 8GB built-in storage, microSD card slot
  • 8MP rear shooter with zero shutter lag, VGA front camera
  • NFC
  • MHL
  • Beats support (no headphones included)
  • LTE
  • Android 4.0 with Sense 4

wm_5.jpg

Those specs seem pretty amazing, especially for those who prefer smaller sized screens! What do you guys think of this one? Could this be the best DINC yet?

wm_2.jpg

Source: AndroidPolice

Insidious

Reaction score
Branded one s, like they did with the inc.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
wm_1.jpg

Along with the ubiquitous rumored specs list below, we now have a pretty darn good array of Mr. Blurry-cam pics for the Verizon HTC Incredible 4G LTE. The folks at AndroidPolice also have "rumint" that the new phone may arrive April 26th and could retail for as little as $99 to $149. Here's the spec list:
  • 4-Inch display [unconfirmed - the tipster couldn't reliably measure the device, so this is an estimate]
  • qHD resolution
  • 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor (we suspect it's an S4, but haven't confirmed at this time)
  • 1GB RAM
  • 8GB built-in storage, microSD card slot
  • 8MP rear shooter with zero shutter lag, VGA front camera
  • NFC
  • MHL
  • Beats support (no headphones included)
  • LTE
  • Android 4.0 with Sense 4

wm_5.jpg

Those specs seem pretty amazing, especially for those who prefer smaller sized screens! What do you guys think of this one? Could this be the best DINC yet?

wm_2.jpg

Source: AndroidPolice

hmmm that looks just like my rezound with the extended battery .

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I hope vzw doesn't start adding 4G to their phone names. It's so cheesy IMO.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Unless the incredible 4g has something ground breaking people wanting that might as well get the rezound for $40.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
look at the photo in the op...pint I was trying to make is the phone just looks so close to each other. And from there emphasizing that unless htc does something amazing with the incredible 4g it will not be a big step over the rezound..... meaning it would be cheaper to get a rezound on contract than the incredible 4g and you would basically have the same device.

jcardona1

Reaction score
look at the photo in the op...pint I was trying to make is the phone just looks so close to each other. And from there emphasizing that unless htc does something amazing with the incredible 4g it will not be a big step over the rezound..... meaning it would be cheaper to get a rezound on contract than the incredible 4g and you would basically have the same device.

Ah gotcha. Yeah, makes no sense to buy this. Typical Verizon bullcrap. We get the dumbed down versions, and the rest of the world gets the best (SGII/III, One X, etc).

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ah gotcha. Yeah, makes no sense to buy this. Typical Verizon bullcrap. We get the dumbed down versions, and the rest of the world gets the best (SGII/III, One X, etc).

Exactly... they could atleast gave us the htc onse s and called that the htc rezound 4g. That would have been a step up. Its like vzw dont release any blockbusters it seem until the end of the year..

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Unless the incredible 4g has something ground breaking people wanting that might as well get the rezound for $40.

If the stuff I read is true then the Incredible 4G is pretty much vzws one x. It has a S4 Snapdragon and what not.

Ultimately, the average costumer isn't going to care.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If the stuff I read is true then the Incredible 4G is pretty much vzws one x. It has a S4 Snapdragon and what not.

Ultimately, the average costumer isn't going to care.

hmm I hope you are right because that would be more of an upgrade....but time will tell. I will not get too hyped up over a "leaked" photo. Remember when the thunderbolt had pictures and specs of being this "super droid"... yeah it turned out to be all but super... instead as time went on it turned out to be an evo with slightly better specs.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why does sense have to be so ugly.. I love the look of HTC's latest phones, but Sense is.. eh..