Leaked Images of the Verizon HTC Incredible 4G LTE Emerge; Plus Rumored Specs Again

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Why does sense have to be so ugly.. I love the look of HTC's latest phones, but Sense is.. eh..

That is why I am running senseless roms. That is the best rezound users can get until they get the RIL figured out. But scossler has done an excellent job with cleanrom de.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
hmm I hope you are right because that would be more of an upgrade....but time will tell. I will not get too hyped up over a "leaked" photo. Remember when the thunderbolt had pictures and specs of being this "super droid"... yeah it turned out to be all but super... instead as time went on it turned out to be an evo with slightly better specs.

Personally, I think it's likely. Time wise anyways since Sprint recently showed off the new evo, and AT&T \Tmobile will be showing theirs.

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/03/19/droid-incredible-4g-receives-benchmark-probably-a-snapdragon-s4-but-only-a-qhd-display/

It may not have an HD display though. I :-(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jerkwad

Reaction score
I wouldn't buy this phone because NOW it's gonna cost me $30.00 to "upgrade" :blink: (yep, still bitter about the other thread and VZW's stupid upgrade decision).

npro1464

Reaction score
While I like that it's 4 inches, its disappointing that the best they could do is match the Rezound. I agree, comparing the two, I'd rather get the Rezound for $40 and live with the giant screen. I know ultimately my next phone will have an even bigger screen than my Thunderbolt. Hopefully it won't be so flippin bulky!

RUSHgsxr

Reaction score
Hope its true. I'd be glad to see a company still understands that some people want a smartphone, but don't wanna carry around one the size of a freakin laptop in their pants. That's why I got a Dinc in the first place.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

ANDR0lD

Reaction score
Sad to see that THIS is what HTC is bringing to the table after watching them basically unveil the one x on every other carrier...while Motorola is releasing a new phone every week it seems HTC has given up on Verizon, their last two phones suck compared to other carriers, Thunderbolt-terrible battery life, bulky, and only good if rooted. Rezound- Big brother to Tb with a little better specs and some earphones from a former drug addict that serve as a gimmick. And now THIS? Seems like they just don't give a **** about their Verizon phones at all. The support for both of the above phones mentioned have come from the devs and the devs only. While my Tb was boot lopping thanx to their software updates at the time, the developer community was the only one that cared. I'm on my EIGTH bolt btw.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

jcardona1

Reaction score
Sad to see that THIS is what HTC is bringing to the table after watching them basically unveil the one x on every other carrier...while Motorola is releasing a new phone every week it seems HTC has given up on Verizon, their last two phones suck compared to other carriers, Thunderbolt-terrible battery life, bulky, and only good if rooted. Rezound- Big brother to Tb with a little better specs and some earphones from a former drug addict that serve as a gimmick. And now THIS? Seems like they just don't give a **** about their Verizon phones at all. The support for both of the above phones mentioned have come from the devs and the devs only. While my Tb was boot lopping thanx to their software updates at the time, the developer community was the only one that cared. I'm on my EIGTH bolt btw.

I seriously doubt it's HTC only. I think Verizon has a lot to do with it. They have a history of getting crappy phones compared to other carriers, not just from HTC. Look at the SGSII/III.

But the Rezound wasn't no flop. I still say it's best phone currently on Verizon.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

ANDR0lD

Reaction score
I seriously doubt it's HTC only. I think Verizon has a lot to do with it. They have a history of getting crappy phones compared to other carriers, not just from HTC. Look at the SGSII/III.

But the Rezound wasn't no flop. I still say it's best phone currently on Verizon.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

I know Verizon has something to do with it too but still, the support for the phones should come from HTC, not the carrier. I honestly have to say that it is an absolute draw between the Rezound and the Nexus. The Rezound is awesome but lacks in some places that a pure Google experience compensates for. I just don't like Samsung on the other hand therefore it is a tie for me. Overall, HTC phones kick the most ass and that's why I pass on this one and wait for a quad core to land. Something with 2GB of RAM, big battery with a nice 1.2-1.5 Ghz quad core nvidia 4+1 processor.

Captmilk

Reaction score
In all fairness my wife had an Incredible and through the warranty process just got the Incredible 2 and it's a pretty decent phone. My buddy has the Rezound and i'll have to admit that it's pretty bada$$...I still love my RAZR and I am a Moto guy. That HTC One X is sic looking. too bad they limited the capabilities by putting it on AT&T (It's like when you see a super hot chick with an ugly old fat dude)

t35rk

Reaction score
Surely that is a pic with the extended battery cover.

Say what you will about LG, but they have proved with the Lucid that you can have a larger battery than the Rezound's in a slim packaged, Qualcomm chipped device with a 4" screen.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

armeddroid

Reaction score
This phone looks like garbage. Looks nothing like the One S.
Specs are nice provided its the S4 but if not idk what will be my next phone.
I'm very upset. ATT, Rogers, T-Mobile all get the One X and so do Sprint under the new name but it's still the X. VZ gets nothing from HTC. It's a mid tier phone. Nexus is not all that. Smh. VZ need flagship phone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

ANDR0lD

Reaction score
I'm very upset. ATT, Rogers, T-Mobile all get the One X and so do Sprint under the new name but it's still the X. VZ gets nothing from HTC. It's a mid tier phone. Nexus is not all that. Smh. VZ need flagship phone.

I definitely agree with you on that one, Verizon needs a flagship soon. But you know what?, who knows, maybe Verizon will get an HTC quad core in a little bit. It's a possibility.

jcardona1

Reaction score

That's Verizon for ya. Think about it. If HTC had it their way, you mean to tell they wouldn't want their beautiful new high-end device (One X) to be sold on America's largest cell carrier? All the reviews on this phone have been great. Imagine how well it would sell if it came to Verizon. As a company that's in business to make a profit, that makes no sense whatsoever to release a phone that looks like it took a step backwards. Compare this phone to the One X. It's like a night and day difference. It's these freaking idiots in Verizon's top management that make these bonehead decisions. They're still trying to keep the "Droid" line/look alive with the black/red accents and similar styling so they could load it up with bloatware.

I really wish these phone manufacturers grew some balls and started acting more like Apple. You know who controls the iPhone and what gets installed? Apple. Not Verizon. It's a shame other companies can't/don't do the same.

Last edited: