Leaked Images of the Verizon HTC Incredible 4G LTE Emerge; Plus Rumored Specs Again

armeddroid

Reaction score
I definitely agree with you on that one, Verizon needs a flagship soon. But you know what?, who knows, maybe Verizon will get an HTC quad core in a little bit. It's a possibility.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Thas what I'm hoping. That perhaps maybe... just maybe.. VZ will surprise us with a flagship phone. I spoke with HTC and they said this Incredible 4G was they only one slotted to goto VZ. I believe we didn't get the S2 cause we got the GNexus.
S3? A One X variant? Quad core? One can only hope.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

armeddroid

Reaction score
That's Verizon for ya. Think about it. If HTC had it their way, you mean to tell they wouldn't want their beautiful new high-end device (One X) to be sold on America's largest cell carrier? All the reviews on this phone have been great. Imagine how well it would sell if it came to Verizon. As a company that's in business to make a profit, that makes no sense whatsoever to release a phone that looks like it took a step backwards. Compare this phone to the One X. It's like a night and day difference. It's these freaking idiots in Verizon's top management that make these bonehead decisions. They're still trying to keep the "Droid" line/look alive with the black/red accents and similar styling so they could load it up with bloatware.

I really wish these phone manufacturers grew some balls and started acting more like Apple. You know who controls the iPhone and what gets installed? Apple. Not Verizon. It's a shame other companies can't/don't do the same.

I agree. Phone manufacturers need to have a stricter mandate and enforce it to prevent a good quality phone from becoming something you get from a Crackerjack box or the Grab Machine in front of grocery stores.
Yeah people, I'm that upset with this One S variant for VZ. I was really hyped about the X or S.
Smh.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

t35rk

Reaction score
I was that upset with the Rezound. Lol.

I just ordered the Lucid for .01 after seeing these leaked pics. I know its LG, but I'm not upset with them...

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I almost wish we would do like other countries in that you buy your phone and choose your carrier. This way if you the htc one x comes out and you like it you can purchase it and pop in the sim of the carrier you prefer. This will also cut some of the bull that we see with carriers. If I could pop out my sim card and go somewhere else do you think carriers would have an extra $30 on top of what you already pay to upgrade. I know carriers help subsidize the cost but I am sure competition would allow places like walmart, bestbuy, amazon woreless, etc to do the same and they take the place of providing the devices for the public to purchase.

ANDR0lD

Reaction score
I almost wish we would do like other countries in that you buy your phone and choose your carrier. This way if you the htc one x comes out and you like it you can purchase it and pop in the sim of the carrier you prefer. This will also cut some of the bull that we see with carriers. If I could pop out my sim card and go somewhere else do you think carriers would have an extra $30 on top of what you already pay to upgrade. I know carriers help subsidize the cost but I am sure competition would allow places like walmart, bestbuy, amazon woreless, etc to do the same and they take the place of providing the devices for the public to purchase.

+1

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2