HTC Incredible....Updated specs??? !WOW!

ShdwDrake

Reaction score
i really doubt all those specs

last i heard it was to be underclocked to 728mhz and an 8 mp camera? no way also 6gb rom and 1 gb ram? i dont think so, not for an eris replacement

The Hero/Eris replacement is called the Legend.

M

Matth3w

I wish we had a replacement rumor for the Droid. I personally love the hardware keyboard and the solid feel of the Droid.

I will stick with this until another better hardware keyboard comes along or I am forced to buy something else because apps that I want simply won't run on it.

Eli

Reaction score
I wish we had a replacement rumor for the Droid. I personally love the hardware keyboard and the solid feel of the Droid.

I will stick with this until another better hardware keyboard comes along or I am forced to buy something else because apps that I want simply won't run on it.

In Jan Moto said they would be updating the keyboard. No timeline was given. I would also like a hardware keyboard, but found the droid's worthless (as well as a few other problems) and returned my droid. Right now I am looking at the incredible when it becomes available.

M

Matth3w

You didn't use the keyboard enough if you think it was worthless. It takes getting used to, but it's a great keyboard.

MJ5150

Reaction score
You didn't use the keyboard enough if you think it was worthless. It takes getting used to, but it's a great keyboard.

Sho' is. I really dig the HW keyboard. I have zero interest in purchasing these new devices that lack a HW keyboard.

-Mike

Eli

Reaction score
I'm glad you guys like it. Keep using it. A lot of people, including myself, hate it. Thats why I got rid of the droid.

brando56894

Reaction score
I kind of wish I did hold out a little while longer since I would like having a 1GHz stock processor compared to a 1+GHz OC'd processor, since the snapdragon could most likely OC'd but then heat may become an issue. I also like the idea 512mb compared to 256mb of ram, since thats the real killer right there :D storage doesn't really matter to me because that can always be upgraded with an sd card.

if that where the case then id call it an iphone killer spec wise

... Netbook Killer? :D

Hell the moto droid is a netbook killer! I got a asus eeepc 1005ha for christmas and then I got the droid in the beginning of march, with the droid OC'd to 1+GHz its just as good if not better than the netbook. The only thing my netbook has over the droid is a bigger screen, more ram and the ability to play flash.