Verizon Wireless Network Extender not working quite as well with Droid

moneil1002

Reaction score
Backnblack,

No, was not aware of being able to do so, nor was it ever mentioned to me.
Can you advise me how?

The phone is showing 3g signal most times, I do not have 4g in my area at all.

jimsparkman

Reaction score
I just received my TB yesterday and I love it! However, it will not remain connected to my extender. It will hop on and off randomly even if I am sitting right next to it. Did not have these issues w/D 1 and my husband had DX and no issues there. I did notice not as many 3G bars where I had full bars on my D1, but bars don't mean as much. I would just like coverage at this point from my extender or this beauty has to to back. Did anyone else have extender connectivity issues?
I have an open ticket with engineering, but haven't heard yet....day 2.

Hello, I have the 3G NE and it's always worked great, but I got the Bionic yesterday and now I'm seeing exactly the same thing that you are with the TB. Data Randomly drops in and out, quite frustrating. I have already tried swithing to 3G Only for data but it makes no difference. So, switched it back to CDMA/LTE for 3G/4G coverage when I'm out.

If I unplug the NE, my Bionic connects to 3G and seems to be very stable there. Since it seems the Bionic signal is stronger than other phones I've had, I may try a few days without the NE and see how it goes. Would be nice to get this resolved, though.

- Jim

LLR

Reaction score
I have a ne and it seems to work fine with my bionic. I got my ne a couple weeks before I got my bionic. I do have data issues but I have the same issues on or off my ne.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

maryquiryp

Reaction score
I forgot to ask.........is that a Verizon Signal Extender that you bought and are using ?
Read the link I posted in #4...even with the supposed no signal it was working perfectly...before that. But it's probably a problem with my ISP not the NE.